Chubby Princess - Beomgyu

Y/N sighed as she looked down and walked between all the students and sat down on her seat. She placed her bag and pretended to read a book.

The teacher entered and all the students stood up. The school Y/N entered was different from all schools, classes were divided according to how smart and good students were. It was from class A to F.

Y/N was the top of her class, student number 1 in class A. Yet she didn't like to hang out with anyone.

She was a really cute and cheerful girl with cute facial features yet she was chubby.

Y/N got bullied for a long time and it resulted in making her feeling insecure, no matter what happens she always feels insecure and hates hanging out with anyone.

"Okay class, we have a transferred student." The teacher said. "Hello, I am Choi Beomgyu and I was transferred from class D to A." Beomgyu said.

Everyone gasped. "I hope we get along well." Beomgyu said and bowed. He looked around and didn't find an empty seat until he walked and saw Y/N, there was an empty seat in front of her.

Beomgyu sat down and looked behind him. "Hi, I am Beomgyu." Beomgyu said as he smiled. Y/N blushed and her heart beat fast.The teacher started the class started and Beomgyu turned back. He would turn around to ask Y/N a question. 

She was nervous, not because of Beomgyu's questions but because she thought he would be the one annoyed from her.

"Do I look good?" "Is he annoyed?" These question's didn't leave Y/N head. 

 She kept on looking at Beomgyu and when he turned around she would look away. "He is so cute...." Y/N thought.

Before the last five minutes of the class, the teacher took out a box and wrote something on the board.

"So our school decided to establish a new system for exams so that compassion among students would improve. It was decided that each two students will take the exam together." The teacher said. He called all the students and told them to come and take a paper.

"Who did you get oppa?" A girl asked Beomgyu. " L/N Y/N." Beomgyu said. Y/N held her face and wished that the earth would eat her.

"Y/N! Who is Y/N? Where are you?" Beomgyu asked as he stood on a table. 

"Is it her...." 

"He has a very bad luck..." 

"Poor boy! But she is smart too..."

Y/N raised her hand slowly as she covered her face. "Is it you?" Beomgyu asked as he ran toward her. Y/N nodded.

"Let's go!" Beomgyu said as he held Y/N hand and walked out of the class.

Y/N struggled to keep up with Beomgyu and fell down. "Are you alright? I am really sorry." Beomgyu said.