TXT Reaction When You See A Cockroach

Soobin:

You were sitting down chilling and enjoying the snacks you were eating after a long and tiring day.

Soobin was in his room practicing his new song for their upcoming album.

You lied down on the chair with the tray of food on top of you, checking something on your phone.

You felt that something was moving but you immediately shrugged it off.

This happens to everyone, the phone fell on your face. You removed it and sighed but it changed into a scream when you saw a cockroach moving on the tray.

You threw your phone and your tray and sent everything flying.

Soobin heard your intensive screaming and grabbed a bat thinking that it was a thief breaking in.

"What is wrong?" Soobin asked as he entered the room. "co...." "Co?"

Soobin wondered and looked at the place you were pointing too. He saw the brown creature walking toward him.

"OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!" Soobin shouted. He quickly ran and stood next to you on the couch while he hugged you strongly.

"You are a man! Go kill it!" You shouted. " It's not men's job!" Soobin said. You both looked at it hoping it would leave but it didn't.

"Do something!" You shouted as you pushed Soobin and he fell down beside the cockroach. It was mean enough and started flying.

"WTF! Call the emergency!" You shouted. Soobin took out his phone and called 911.

"Hello? 911? Their is a serial killer in my home!"

Yeonjun:

Yeonjun finally had a day off and you decided to go on a romantic date with him.