New year - Taehyun

It was 11:00 pm, your boyfriend Taehyun called you for the ten thousand time. ''Come on y/n! we will be late.'' Taehyn said. You sighed as you rolled your eyes.

''Just give me some few seconds.'' You said. You place the last touches of the your make up as you wore:

 You place the last touches of the your make up as you wore:

''I am done.'' You said as you walked toward Taehyun. ''Finally! let's get going.'' Taehyun said.

Today was the last day of the year and you decided to go with Taehyun to the countdown of the new year.

You walked together hand in hand as you stepped inside the train. 

The train was crowded and people would bump into you. Whenever a boy crushed into you, Taehyun would pull you closer to him and send death glares at the boy.

You soon arrived at your destination. You were all excited but Taehyun wasn't. He wanted to stay at home and play some video games. You didn't force him to come but he agreed since he didn't want you to go alone.

You had twenty minutes remaining until the countdown. You went to one of the shops and bought some snacks for you and Taehyun.

You saw a cute panda and you wanted to go and take a photo with it. Before you ran, Taehyun grabbed your hand. ''I don't want to lose you in the crowd.'' Taehyun said. You glared at him. ''Tae I am not a child!'' You said. The both of you started to argue but Taehyun made it up to you by taking a photo together with you next to the panda.

.

.

.

.

''Hurry up Taehyn!'' You said as you pushed your way through the crowd. There was only one minute left until the countdown start. ''Twenty seconds remaining.'' You exclaimed.

''Ten''

''Nine''

''Eight''

''Seven''

''Six''

''Five''

''Four''

''Three''

''Two''

Taehyn suddenly pulled you close to him and crashed his lips on yours.

''One!''

''Jagi I am so happy, the last thing I did in 2018 was kissing you and this was the first too in 2019.'' Taehyun said. You couldn't help but smile and think of how lucky you are to have him as your boyfriend.

''I love you Taehyun...'' You said as you hugged Taehyun.

''I know, I love me too..'' Taehyun said.

You slapped his hand playfully.

''I am joking, I love you too.'' Taehyun placed his pink lips on top of your.