TXT Reaction - Love At First Sight

Yeonjun:

You had an outing with your friends and you were a bit late, why? You had to pick out your best outfit to wear, you tried to be a fashionista for a day.

You wait at the road for the lights color to change as you tapped nervously with your legs on the ground so that you can move again quickly.

Yeonjun was heading toward Bighit building as he was on his phone waiting for the lights to change too. He felt a bit bored and the tapping voice made by your legs caught his attention.

Yeonjun looked up and his eyes widened as his heart beat quickly. He never believed in love at first sigh but it was totally different situation here.

Your (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes caught his attention and made a smile draw on his face.

You sighed as you looked at your watch and suddenly felt a tap on your shoulder. You turned around and saw the most handsome man (after Xiumin, no hate 😊) standing in front of you.

"What is it?" You asked. "I am sorry miss but......your sense in fashion is really horrible." Yeonjun said. You rolled your eyes and placed your hands on your hips.

"And what do you know?" "I am fashionista myself so wear this."

Yeonjun placed his black jacket over you. "This will make you look better." Yeonjun said as he winked.

You looked at the jacket and then looked in front of you to refuse Yeonjun's offer but he already disappeared.

You sighed as you walked toward your destination and as your hands rested in the pocket of the jacket, you founded a note.

'I am really sorry since this is a bit of cringe but....

Have you ever experienced love at first sight? Well....I did after meeting you.

This is my number, call me later on so that we can have some coffee together 😉'

Soobin:

You worked at one of the cafes for some reason. Most people there only came to study, read, and relax. There was not much fuss and many artists did stop by since it was quiet and peaceful there.