Love Warning - Mafia! Yeonjun (Final)

Y/N opened her eyes slowly as she tried to move her body but failed. She looked around and noticed that her hands were tied as she was in an old and dirty place tied to a wooden chair.

She tried to break free but failed as she also tried to remember what happened, and why is it happening.

"Are you sure she is the one?" A voice asked. Y/N quickly pretended to be sleeping and two men entered inside.

"Is she really alive?" A man asked. "She have to be." The man walked closer to Y/N and slapped her strongly across her face. She cried as she starred at him with shock.

"I would've been more gentle If you weren't Yeonjun's girl." The man said. Y/N tried to speak but failed since her moth was covered. The man removed the cloth from her mouth and she breathed heavily and then continued glaring at the two men.

"I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH CHOI YEONJUN AND YOU BETTER LET ME GO OR ELSE YOU WILL REGRET THIS!" Y/N cried and the two men only laughed as they covered her mouth again. "Nice try, kitten. It's just few hours and you two will be sent to hell together." The man said and then they left.

"Shit!"

.

.

Yeonjun looked around nervously as all the students attended the prom date except for Y/N. "Are you sure she is coming? I mean who would after all what we've done." Jungkook said. Yeonjun only sighed as he walked toward the gate and stood there.

"A perfect man, handsome, with black suit, and many sexy piercing..........any person who dates you would be very lucky." A voice said as he approached Yeonjun.

"I am sorry but I am not a big fan of Yeonbin, I am waiting for my girl to arrive." Yeonjun said. "Is that so? How good is she?" The man asked.

"It's none of your freaking business." Yeonjun said coldly as he glared at the man. "I guess it is."

Yeonjun didn't have time to react as the man threw a hand bomb at him and he rolled on the ground to avoid getting hurt.

"TAEHYUN!" Yeonjun cried. "Long time no see, hyung." Taehyun said. "Wait.....why are you doing this??!" Yeonjun asked in shock.

"Don't you remember what you said that day?" Taehyun asked. "What are you talking about?" Yeonjun asked. "YOU ALMOST KILLED ME FOR SAYING MIN CHOCO WAS HORRIBLE AND NOW I AM HERE TO GET MY REVENGE!" Taehyun cried.

"You know you can't defeat me." Yeonjun said. "Oh yes I can." Taehyun said as he took out his phone and threw it toward Yeonjun. His eyes widened when he saw a photo for Y/N tied to a chair with explosives.

"Y/N is about to have a nice trip soon." Taehyun said. Yeonjun broke the phone into pieces as he glared at the younger boy. "Undo it now." Yeonjun said. "Make me do it then." Taehyun said.