Life with TXT! (Part 3)

It has been a long period since you started filming the drama and TXT's manager decided that you and the others needed some rest since you have been working really hard and the filming was nearly finished so you had a day off. Well... Actually you had a day off with TXT since they had asked you to spend your free time with them and you had nothing to do. You were at their dorms as all of you would get to a place and eventually get kicked out of it. Everybody was in the living room because it was the biggest room in the house.

''I'm soooo bored...'' Yeonjun said. "Well we can't go out right?" Kai said. Everyone sighed until you stood up with a smile. ''What about playing a game?'' You suggested. ''Y/N is right! Let's play the dancing game!

"Agree!!!'' Beomgyu said. ''That's not fair! Not everybody knows how to dance... Right Taehyun?'' Kai said ''Yah! Huening Kai! Shut up!'' Taehyun said. "Y/N doesn't know how to dance, she preformed the love shot really awfully! poor Jongin....." Kai laughed. You pinched him on his forehead.

''Yeah... What about the truth game?

That's a better idea, Would you like to play Y/N?'' Yeonjun asked. ''Hmmm..... Just promise me one thing..........'' You said. ''Anything!'' TXT said in union. ''Don't ask me weird or embarrassing questions!'' You said. The members promised you. ''Okay Let's go!'' You said.

''Well... Because I was the one who had the idea I'll go first!'' Yeonjun said. ''Nooo!!! That's not fair!!! Y/N should go first!'' Kai said.

''It's okay Kai I'll let Yeonjun go first.'' You said as you pated Kai's head.. 'Thank you, Sooo... I choose Y/N!!!'' Yeonjun said. ''What!? But I-'' ''No buts! Hmm... Y/N I wondered who was the member you didn't like? Only the truth'' Yeonjun said as he smirked. You knew you had no other choice.

''Um....Beomgyu!'' ''Don't ever call me Bomie again!!'' Feeling sad.

''Sorry... Yeonjun!'' ''Why did I even ask.. Who is next?''

''Soobin....'' ''You monster....'' Starts tearing up.

''Taehyun.....'' ''I didn't like you too, I am the coolest though!!''

''Kai....'' He is too surprised to say a word.

The member you choose was incredibly sad... You also felt sad for him... But you decided to blame Yenjun for this. ''It is Yeonjun's fault!!'' You said. ''What!? Why me??'' Yeonjun asked.

''Y/N'' is right! You shouldn't have asked... Now my precious feelings are hurt...'' The member you chose said. ''Okay Let's punish her!!! So Y/N...'' Beomgyu said trying to make use of the situation. ''Well..... please be gentle......'' You said. "Let's let her kiss one of us." One members said and the rest agreed. 

''First... Close your eyes and choose on of us randomly.... fate will combine you two......''

Yeonjun:

You didn't bother to open your eyes... Well... You were a little scared so you just stood here with your eyes closed waiting for something to happen.

"If you won't kiss me I'll kiss you..." you heard Yeonjun's voice. "Wa-" you began but was interrupted by a pair of soft lips . You slowly kissed him back having your eyes still closed.

"See? I told you I'll kiss you"

Soobin:

You thought if it was better to open your eyes or not. You were already embarrassed that you had to kiss one of the members in front of the other members. You slowly opened your eyes and saw the one and only Soobin. 'Great...', you thought. 'Fate hates me...'. Soobin was also nervous and you could notice that. He didn't move, but his eyes showed you that he didn't know what to say or do. You smiled and pecked his cheek, making him more nervous than before.

"See you around leader...", you whispered in his ear and turned back to your place. His face turned bright red.

Beomgyu:

When you heard Beomgyu's voice it seemed a little embarrassing. You had a feeling that he was the one you were about to kiss. When you opened your eyes you weren't really surprised to see him, but you were still nervous.

"I'm so lucky today Y/N" Beomgyu said making your cheeks red. "Don't tell me your nervous..." he teased you. He grabbed your chin making you watch him, exactly into his puppy like eyes. You blushed a deep red. He got closer and closer until the space between you and him was in existent. You smiled a little, you cheeks still red. He pulled away slowly and smiled. "Don't forget this day Y/N..."

Taehyun:

When you opened your eyes you saw Taehyun there. He looked like he didn't care at all if you'll kiss him or not.

"You're lucky Y/N. You got the coolest guy...." Taehyun suddenly said. You didn't know how to react. You were pissed, embarrassed and also happy at the same time. You decided that it was better to end this fast so you kissed Taehyun's cheek as fast as possible, but instead his soft cheek you met his lips as he suddenly turned his face. You blushed a deep red unable to pull back, your eyes wide open. Luckily Taehyun broke the kiss before you could suffocate. Your intention was to kiss his cheek, but somehow you ended up kissing his lips.

"That wasn't bad..." Taehyun said making your heart race. "I can't wait for next time..."

Kai:

You slowly opened your eyes and saw Kai. He was facing you with his straight poker face, but you could feel that he was actually really nervous. You also were. "Are you going to kiss already?" you heard Taehyun's voice.

You glared at Taehyun and then turned your attention on Kai, again. You analysed his handsome features, getting lost into your endless daydreams. Suddenly you felt a pair of lips on your cheek. Then a soft whisper in your ear: "That's only the beginning Y/N....

To be continued.......