Your Boy - HueningKai

Y/N returned home and threw her bag on the floor. Another break up. This was the third boy she broke up with this month.

A light knock was heard on the window of her room. "Noona!" Kai called. Y/N opened the window and Kai jumped in.

"Why are you crying?" Kai asked. "I broke up with him." Y/N said. Kai sighed. "I told you that he wasn't match for you. Why are all the boys you choose very bag?" Kai asked.

"I don't know nining but you should look for a girl you truly love and never break her heart, okay?" Y/N asked.

Kai nodded. "But that girl is already standing in front of me...." Kai thought. He returned back to his house while Y/N went to sleep.

The next day:

Y/N walked beside her friends as she already got over her break up really really quick. "Who will you date now?" Y/F/N asked. "I don't know." Y/N said. "How about Yeonjun? He is the hottest boy in the school! I'll make a blind date for you with him. Y/F/N said.

"Noona!'' Kai called. Y/N waved goodbye to her friends and went toward Kai. "Is there anything wrong?" Y/N asked.

"Come on I am not a baby! I am taller than you.'' Kai said. "But you will always remain my baby brother in my eyes." Y/N said. Kai got hurt by her words.

"Hyung I need your advice." Kai said. "What is it?" Soobin asked. "There is a girl I knew for a very very long time but she doesn't see me like a man." Kai said. "How does she see you?" Soobin asked.

"Her little brother..." Kai sighed. "You are talking about Y/N right, listen to be honest she have date a lot of guys an-" "Don't insult her!" Kai said.

"Any way this might be your last chance. Tell her about your feelings before someone else takes her from you, again." Soobin said. Kai sighed and continued walking with his hyung.

Y/N took a sip of her drink as she waited for Yeonjun to come. Her friends some how persuaded her into going on a date with Yeonjun.

"Am I late? Sorry." Yeonjun said as he sat down. "No it's okay.." Y/N said. The both started talking and eating together.

Kai went out with his friends, Beomgyu and Soobin, to practice how to confess to Y/N. As the three were walking, they noticed Y/N with Yeonju in the cafe.

"Guys is that Yeonjun with Y/N?" Beomgyu asked. Kai pushed him and looked at the both. His heart broke into pieces, as usual.

"Y/N is really something else.... she already got a new boyfriend?" Beomgyu asked. "Wait for two weeks. They will break up after it." Soobin said.

"What will you do?" Beomgyu asked. "If she is happy with him then I'll be happy for her too..." Kai said as he walked away.