Quarantine Life With TXT (Part 2)

Everyone was sitting down in the living room. Kai was trying to secretly draw lines on the wall to count how many days they remained in the quarantine while Beomgyu saw him and told Yeonjun so that he would scold Kai.

The case was still serious and Bighit gave a break to TXT but knowing that they are crackheads, they locked them inside and placed many guards so that they remain safe.

You somehow got stuck with these crack heads. You thought you would die by committing suicide before catching the virus.

Everyone was sitting in the living room except for Taehyun. Beomgyu kept on arguing with Yeonjun because of the missed up burned pasta they had for lunch and who messed it up.

Kai was basically watching some memes on the internet while you were writing a blog about how living with five children alone can lead to depression and insanity.

Taehyun suddenly got out of his room and came running to the living room.

"This is too much! Life was never this boring and we have nothing to worry about!" Taehyun shouted. "Isn't it a good thing?" You asked.

"No it's not! Let me think of something worrying....." Taehyun said. He thought for a while as he walked in circles.

"I know it! Teen suicide is very common these days, over 44,965 teen commits suicide every year. Kai go kill yourself so that we find something to worry about." Taehyun said.

"No! Blackpink comeback is very soon. And I am getting my allowance tomorrow." Kai said. "That's right...." Taehyun said. He thought for a while until he got an idea.

"Miscarriage is also another worrying factor and it had more deaths than suicide. Y/N just have it with anyone to get miscarriage." Taehyun said.

You held a fork and looked at him with threatening look. "I can kill you instead." You said. "This is another option but I want to be the one to worry, guys we can just take drugs." Taehyun said.

"They are too expensive and we can't afford them." Yeonjun said. Taehyun cried as he rolled on the ground. This became something normal for you since the quarantine started.

The next day Yeonjun took a shower and got dressed and all but when he returned to his room, he was shocked.

Before taking a shower he cleaned every corner of his room and made sure it was perfect but now..... all the members including you were there and it was messed up again.

"What the hell are you doing in my room? Yeonjun asked furiously. "It was clean and it smelled nice, in addition the internet connection is the fastest here." Beomgyu replied.

"No look what the hell you did! My room was clean and neat but after you entered it became darker than my life! Chips, cola and popcorn everywhere! Look! Even the air is polluted with you farting!" Yeonjun shouted as he threw his towel.