Going KOKOBOP (Part 2) - Taehyun

You sighed as you lied on your bed and thought of how the camping thing was ruined. You kept on apologizing but the members said that it was fine and that it wasn't your fault.

You turned around and placed a pillow on top of your head. Suddenly your phone rang.

"Two days from now on is Taehyun's 😺 birthday 🎂🎈🎇!" _ Idol Birthday reminder

You looked at the message and thought about it. You could fix what you ruined by celebrating Tae's birthday but how should it be?

You sighed again as you lied back. That was when Kai called you. 

"Y/N! How are you?" Kai asked. "As usual, is something up?" You asked. "You know what is special about the fifth of February?" Kai asked. "Taehyun's birthday, what about it?" You asked. kai laughed a bit. "I thought you would like to join us in surprising him?  He is busy now so it's a nice chance for all of us to meet and plan things. Meet me in that cafe we used to go to." Kai said.

"But won't he be annoued- Hello? He ended the call." You sighed. You looked around and saw the poster Kai gave to you as a gift. It was a poster of a wide blue night sky with many stars.

"I know it!" You jumped as you quickly wore your jacket and ran toward the cafe.

"Wow Y/N.... You look beautiful with casual clothes too!" Beomgyu said. You thanked him as you sat down. "So.... did you prepare anything?" You asked. Everyone remained silent. "Nothing? Not even an idea!" You got shocked. "This is why we counted on you..." Kai said.

You resisted the argue to beat Kai and let out a deep sigh. "I knew it, anyway can we use the rooftop of your entertainment building?" You asked. "Why is that?" Yeonjun asked. "I thought we can stay there and make activities and camp and sleep the night there instead of our ruined camping." You said. Everyone clapped as they liked the idea.

"But we have one problem." Soobin said. "What is it?" You asked. "Who will convince the manager? You know how firm he is..." Soobin said. Everyone looked at you with puppy eyes.

"You must be kidding me!" You said. "Y/N you are good at these things. Here is his number, anyway oh! We have a shooting now! Call us later and give us the details. Bye!" Kai said as he handed you a paper and left quickly with the rest of the members.

"What am I going to do with him?" You sighed as you called the manager.

"Hello?'' The manager asked. "Um.. manager nim! This is Y/N!" You said. "Um.. how can I help you? " The manager asked. "Taehyun's birthday was soon so I thought me and the members can use the rooftop of the building to stay there the whole day and night. We won't break or destroy anything. We will clean everything thing too! I promise." You said. "I am sorry but I can't do that." The manager said.

"It is really upsetting that I got lost and the members ruined their camping because of the poor planning! Can't you do anything about it?" You asked. The manager sighed loudly. "Fine! But if anything bad happens, It will be your responsibility!" The manager said. You thanked him as you ended the call.

You had a long trip of shopping now as you needed to but the decoration for the birthday party and a nice gift for Taeyun.

The party day: