Life With TXT! (Part 6)

Sooooooo....... This is actually random but choose something you want, QUICKLY! It can be an album, food, water, stuffed animals, etc....

So you have finished shooting for the runaway drama and TXT decided to go and invited you to go with them on a holiday to the beach. WOW. The members has been splitt into two cars. (They need their own space).

The first car is for Yeonjun, Kai and Soobin.

The second car is for Beomgyu and Soobin.

After you chose a car to go in, You started your trip delightfully.

The first car:

You sat down next to the window peacefully and plugged in your headphones to listen to some music meanwhile the members where bickering beside you.

''Mori puri sosa BuT I LiKE IT'' Kai started to sing loudly. ''Yah! Huening Kai would you shut up?'' Taehyun said as he covered his ears. ''OOOOOHHHH YAYAYAY'' Yeonjun joined Kai in singing. ''Hyung! Noo you too?!!'' Taehyun sighed. ''Oh sorry'' Yeonjun laughed. ''Can we do anything else?'' Taehyun asked. ''But hyung this is OUR song....'' Kai pouted.

''Yeah but I agree with Taehyun... Maybe Y/N might find it weird.'' Yeonjun said. ''You don't know if she does.'' Kai said. ''Well let's ask her.'' Taehyun said. You did hear some of their conversation but you removed your headphones when you saw all the three of them staring at you with puppy eyes.

You thought this was the best chance to tease Taehyun so you started to sing along with the boys. ''She is with us SHE IS WITH US!!'' The members started to annoy Taehyun. ''I still think you are the biggest creeps in the world, just Like Taehyun.. But I still love you all.'' You said as you all had a group hug. You kept on singing, playing stupid games, and teasing Taehyun for the rest of the road.

The second car:

You sat in the middle between Soobin and Beomgyu since there were only three of you. The road trip was ought to be quiet but since Beomgyu was there it wasn't even close to 'calm'. You were using the item you took with you.

''WOHOOOOOOOOO'' Beomgyu shouted as he took his head out of the window of the car every now and then. Eventually Soobin got bored with him. ''Aish.... stay still would you? I want to enjoy the lanscapes.'' Soobin sighed. ''All you can see are cars.'' Beomgyu shot back. ''Well oh.... Maybe I like cars OKAY?'' Soobin said. ''Guys calm down.'' You tried to calm both of the members.

''Aish.. you are so annoying..'' said the manager who was sitting in the front. ''Ohh... Manager-nim.... Don't be like that....'' Beomgyu pouted. ''Um... I think we should stay quiet.. We are pissing y/n...'' Soobin said. ''I don't think so... right y/n?'' Beomgyu asked looking at you with his huge (maybe) puppy eyes.

''Beomgyu's accompany is really fun.'' you said. ''You see.'' Beomgyu smirked. ''But can you please be quiet, I want to enjoy the landscape.'' You said. Soobin giggled. ''Yah... Don't be like that...'' Beomgyu pouted. ''Just joking. You are all a little annoying but I love you guys.'' You said. ''You tried to remain silent for the rest of the trip so that the manager wouldn't throw you out of the car but you failed as Beomgyu was with you.

After along trip you finally reached the beach. There was already a small house the company rented for the members to stay in during their vacation. It was already late and dark but you insisted on having a small walk Alone in the beach. You told the guys that you would follow them soon and went on a romantic lonely walk along the beach.

You enjoyed yourself until you felt some hands hugging you suddenly from behind. You decided to Kick him but then turned around to see who the person is.