School failure - Soobin

A/N: How was the comeback? My babies have grown up more this time😭❤ never mind me and enjoy reading:

"This is the new schedule for the upcoming exams. Make sure to study." The teacher said.

Y/N studied in Korea's best school. It had the system of dividing students into classes from the most smart to the must fool or more like lazy and doesn't study. They were class A, B, C, D, and E. The worst class was F.

Y/N was in class F of course.

"Are you really going to do it?" Y/F/N asked. "I made my mind. I am going to tell Taehyun about my feelings..." Y/N said as she held the rose.

"You must be kidding me! He is the top student in class A, the top in our school." Ten said.

"I don't care. Here he comes." Y/N said as she excitedly ran toward Taehyun.

"Aren't you going to stop her? We all know you have feelings for her, except her she is really dumb." Ten said as he looked at Soobin.

"I mean... I am just a loser and she needs a better man anyway." Soobin said.

"Oppa.... I wanted to tell you this for a very long time..... I have feelings for you!" Y/N said as she handed Taehyun a rose and a confession letter.

Taehyun laughed a bit before tearing the letter and throwing the rose. "You are from class F. I don't like stupid girls." Taehyun said.

All the students started laughing. Y/N fell down on her knees and cried.

"Hey stop right there!" Y/F/N shouted. "What is wrong with being in class F? You have nothing great other than your mind!" Ten said.

Soobin walked over to Y/N and helped her to stand up.

All the students soon lost interest and walked away.

"I told you it was a bad idea!" Y/F/N said. "AJAKAJAJAJ" Y/N couldn't even speak probably because of the intensive crying she cried.

"Let's forget about it! How about we skip school and go eat somewhere?" Soobin asked. "Nice idea!" Y/F/N said.

"You there! Why aren't you in class yet?!" One of the teachers shouted as he followed Y/N and her group with a stick.

They all ran and entered the class late.

Soobin kept on checking on Y/N. She was deeply crying yet she tried to concereate with the lesson.

Being Y/N, she fell asleep during the class. The teacher ended up shouting and embarrassing Y/N in front of the whole class. She was used to it.