Love Warning - Mafia! Yeonjun (Special Part)

⁽ᴿᵉᵠᵘᵉˢᵗᵉᵈ⁾

"Make me yours?" Y/N laughed. She got up and pushed Yeonjun away. "You are getting ahead of yourself, Yeonjun. You might have came to save me but at the end you are a mafia member and someone I can't love. Better luck with another girl." Y/N said as she was about to leave when Yeonjun held her hand strongly. She tried to pull it away but failed. Yeonjun only looked at her coldly as he pushed her closer to him.

"I am not asking you to be my girlfriend, I am ordering you." Yeonjun said as he tightened his grip on Y/Ns hand. "No....LET ME GO!" Y/N cried. Yeonjun only laughed as he let go of her hand.

"Fine.......I don't want to scare you away. You have two days to think about it clearly although the outcome would be the same at the end, it all depends on how you react. And don't think of calling the police of running away........" Yeonjun said. He smiled at Y/N one last time before leaving.

She fell on her knees as she shivered. She ran away randomly not knowing what to do or how to process what just happened. She was crying until she crashed into some tall boy.

"Excuse me......" The boy said. Y/N only held to his jacket tightly as she cried loudly. The boy only got confused as he didn't know what to do. He looked around and everyone was looking at him. He gently held Y/N's shoulder and pulled her away. He took out a tissue and handed it to Y/N.

"Um.....there you go." The boy said. Y/N took it from his hand and sneezed. She then looked up to see the boy. He was wearing a black mask but he was extremely handsome with pretty eyes that she got astonished by his sight.

"Um.....maybe.....wait here." The boy said. He walked away and then returned back after few minutes holding two drinks. "Lets sit there." The boy said. The two sat down on some bench and Y/N drank the juice and calmed down for a while.

"Mind.....telling me on why you were crying like that?" The boy asked. (I bet you would never guess who he is). "Me.....um....huh....." Y/N blushed as she remembered what she just did.

The boy laughed as he looked in front of him and removed his mask. "It's okay if you don't want to speak about it, I understand how hard it can be." The boy said. "Oh....thank you....." Y/N blushed more when she saw his handsome face.

"My name is Shotaro by the way." Shotaro said. (YASSSS NCT NEWEST MEMBER). "My name is Y/N." Y/N said. "Want to exchange phone numbers?" Shotaro asked. "Um sure!" Y/N said as she took out her phone. Shotaro then talked with her for a while and the insisted on walking her home. She thanked him one last time before going in.

'Who thought that that I would meet someone as handsome as him there.....' Y/N smiled as she turned around. She checked Yeonjun;s messages and sighed.

Yeonjun: I changed my mind, I want your answer tomorrow night.

Yeonjun: You better not ignore me or else.....

Yeonjun: I will be waiting for you

Y/N sighed as she turned off her phone and tried to sleep.

The next morning:

Y/N woke up as her long ringtone was heard. She grabbed her phone and answered with a sleepy tone.

"Hey Y/N!" Shotaro said. She quickly got up as she wiped her mouth that drooled and shook her head. "O-Oh hey......how are you?" Y/N asked. "Did I wake you up? I am really sorry....I will call you late-" "NO NONONONONONO! You didn't! I was just......eating something and watching k-drama." Y/N said. "Is that the case? Anyway....I won to arcade cards tickets but I don't know with who to go.....want to go with me?" Shotaro asked. "I would love to!" Y/N said.