TXT reaction to you crying

Yeonjun:

You sat down the corner of the school. You ran quickly out of class so that no one would see your sad face. You buried your head in your hands and started to cry. Yeonjun was searching for you everywhere. When he finally saw you he went over to you.

''What is wrong?'' Yeonjun asked you as he knelt to your level.

You covered your face with your small hands so that Yeonjun won't see it. ''G-go away!'' You said. Yeonjun only let out a sigh and sat next to you.

He forcefully removed your hands and looked at you directly. ''You shouldn't tell your sleeping beauty to go away. Now tell me jagi what happened. I will make sure to kill the reason of your sadness.''

''

Soobin:

You sat at your chair in the class, hot tears streaming down your eyes. Soobin was searching for you and finally he founded you in the class. ''Jagi, I finally founded you!'' Soobin exclaimed.

You quickly wiped your tears away. ''Y/N.... were you crying?'' Soobin asked you. ''No, something had gotten into my eyes.'' You said faking a smile. Soobin sighed as he knelt to your level.

You looked at the ground but Soobin held your chin so that you would look at him directly. ''Jagi, don't lie to me.'' Soobin said. He kissed your forehead and held your hands tightly.

''Now jagi, tell me what happened, why are you sad? I'll make the pain go away.''

Beomgyu:

You sat at the stairs of the school wiping your tears. You didn't think that someone was there specially your boyfriend Beomgyu, since you sneaked out with anyone's notice. But you were wrong.

You felt two pairs of big hands hug you from behind. ''Y/N~ah!'' Beomgyu exclaimed. You quickly rubbed your eyes as you faked a smile.

''Y/N!'' Beomgyu cried as he slapped his checks with his hands. He quickly grabbed your hands and started to rub them. ''What's wrong? why are you crying?'' Beomgyu asked. You can sense his worried tone in his voice.

''No, I just caught a flu.'' You said reassuring him. ''No, don't lie to me!'' Beomgyu said. He pulled you to his chest and hugged you tightly. ''You can't stay sad! I can't stand seeing you like this. Let's go on a date so that I can see your smile.'' Beomgyu said. He grabbed your hand and started to run. 

Taehyun:

Taehyun:

You sat under the tree next to the school yard. You threw your bag away and started to sob quietly, wiping your hot tears. Your phone buzzed and you looked at it. Taehyun was texting you.

 'Jagi where are you?'

You didn't reply, you didn't want Taehyun to see you like this. You only silenced your phone and continued to sob.

After few minutes, you heard some footsteps coming closer to you. ''Y/N....'' The voice was familiar, it was the love of your life, Taehyun.

''Don't look at me, I look ugly.'' You said. Taehyun immediately sat down next to you and hugged you tightly.

''Why didn't you tell me that you were sad?'' Taehyun asked. ''I don't want to be dramatic!'' You answered. Taehyun cupped your checks. You looked at his eyes, you saw deep sadness through them. 

 ''Your sadness is my sadness, and your happiness is my happiness. Don't hide such things from me! I'll make sure that you smile all the time!'' Taehyun said as he leaned in and kissed your lips.

 Don't hide such things from me! I'll make sure that you smile all the time!'' Taehyun said as he leaned in and kissed your lips

Kai:  

You opened the class door quickly, you ran as fast as you could through the hall. You already fell tears streaming down your eyes and between all the people, you didn't want to see your boyfriend Kai, he would switch the whole situation into a k- drama, where he cries all along with you. To your misfortune he was in front of his locker. ''Ah Y/N~ah!'' Kai called you as he saw you.

You covered your face and ran faster. ''I'll talk to you later.'' You said. You ran outside the school to a nearby park, you didn't look behind you. You sat on the bench panting while tears were raining down your face. ''Ya! Y/N~ah! are we playing tag?'' Kai cried as he was panting. As he came closer you wiped your eyes.

''Jagi....who made my angel sad?'' Kai asked. He sat down tooooo close to you. ''Nothing I felt like running and something has gotten into my eyes..'' You said. Kai let out a deep sigh. He grabbed your wrist and his lips were on your ears. ''Don't lie to me...'' Kai whispered.

You couldn't hold your tears and suddenly jumped on Kai's embrace sobbing loudly. ''Cry it all out... I'll deal with your sadness. Even thought I am not that good at comforting people.'' Kai said with a smile as he wiped your tears and kissed your check.