Yeonjun (feat Beomgyu) - Perfume last part

It was the worst time at your life. Do you see idols on t.v when cameras keep on following them and pushing them? well this is happening to you now.

After that night you returned home and sat down trying to get in what just happened with Yeonjun. The next morning all the company was at a mess.

Lisa point of view:

You were Lisa this time. You walked after fighting with too many interviewers that were in your way.

You saw Beomgyu walking through the hall. You tried to run over to him but he walked faster as he noticed you. ''Beomgyu! stop'' you called him but he closed the elevator door on your face.

You sighed hopelessly as you took the stairs and started running toward the fifth floor. You reached to see Beomgyu closing the door quickly and locking it. You knocked the door multiple times as Beomgyu didn't respond.

You sighed hopelessly as you turned around. You saw Yeonjun walking toward you. ''Can we talk?'' Yeonjun asked.

Beomgyu's POV:

I won't lie if I said that I was honestly feeling betrayed when I saw the news about Lisa and Yeonjun. I really did love her but did he have to take her from me. I forcefully ignored Lisa all the way and even heard her knocking my door multiple times. The knocking stopped whe I heard a familiar voice.  ''Can we talk?''

I opened the door slightly and watched Lisa go with Yeonjun. I felt like my heart was burning. I decided to follow the both of them and see what they were planning to do.

Lisa's POV:

I followed Yeonjun quietly as he didn't speak as we were walking. We reached the building cafe and entered there. We sat at a table and ordered some drinks. 

''So let me be direct. The 'thing' that happened yesterday between us was nothing. I don't want people to keep on spreading these rumors as I only have one person in my mind.'' Yeonjun said. ''Can I ask who is that person?'' you asked. ''Who can it be other than y/n...''

y/n, y/n,y/n this is the only thing going on in his mind. But whenever you am Lisa....you would feel angry for not getting his attention.

''I need to tell you something important.'' you decided on what you am going to do now. ''If it is your stupid confession then I don't need it.'' Yeonjun said as he stood up. You held his hand to stop him. ''It is related to y/n...''

The both of you walked toward an empty room. You made sure that there was no one else around.  ''Yeonjun about y/n.... Me and y/n are one..." You waited for few seconds and then the perfume effect was gone. Yeonjun's jaw has dropped as he saw you changing from Lisa to y/n. ''Are you kidding me?'' Beomgyu who was hiding in the closet came out. ''Since when were you there?" you asked.

''So you are saying y/n is....'' Yeonjun started. ''Lisa?'' Beomgyu finished. It took you a lot of time to calm down these two.

''The thing is that someone weird gave me this perfume and said that it would help me a lot.'' You said to the two boys who were sitting in front of you in a nearby cafe from the company since you didn't want anyone else to hear what you were discussing.

''Give me this.'' Beomgyu grabbed the perfume and place some on his clothes. ''Nothing changed.'' Beomgyu placed some on you and you changed into Lisa. ''Wow is this real?''

Yeonjun was now smiling warmly at you even though you were Lisa. ''I felt it. I felt y/n from you.'' Yeonjun said as he admired your face. ''Okay so.... since y/n is the same as Lisa I think I don't have any emotions toward any of them'' Beomgyu said. ''You better not.'' Yeonjun said coldl to Beomgyu and then smiled warmly at you.

The next day:

You went normally toward the building as Lisa. You were holding two papers.

''I submit them to you... please accept them.'' You said to Yeonjun. ''Letter of registration? why??"' Yeonjun asked. ''I think I have caused you a lot of troubles...'' You said looking at the ground. Yeonjun stood up and held your hand. ''If this is your last time here.... then please come with me to the party tonight.'' Yeonjun said. You looked at him with surprised eyes. You nodded and Yeonjun felt happy.

Later at night:

You walked toward Yeonjun's office. ''You finally came.'' Yeonjun turned around and handed you a black dress.

''You didn't have to buy me it..'' You said. ''I didn't buy it, I made it for you.'' Yeonjun said. You were amazed by how all the details were perfect and how he finished making it in a less than a day.

''Just wear it I will wait for you outside.'' Yeonjun said. You thanked him and then closed the door. You wore the black dress and admired how beautiful it made you look. ''Is this the beauty you wished for?'' You heard a voice. You turned around looking for the voice. ''It's me.'' You looked at the mirror. There was Lisa. She was wearing the same dress as you and copied every movement you did. ''He needs to talk to you now.'' Lisa said before a strong light blinded you.

Yeonjun's POV:

y/n was taking very long time. I knocked on the door. ''Y/N are you ready?'' I asked. I kept on knocking but there was no response. I quickly opened the door but I saw no one at the room. ''Y/N? where are you??'' I shouted as I looked for her in every part in the office. She was not there. I decided to search for her all over the building.

Y/N POV:

You opened your eyes to see yourself in front of small shop. You walked toward the shop and entered. ''Hello?'' You said as you entered. You saw a man in front of you, he looked very familiar, Jungkook was his name?

''It have been a long time.'' Jungkook said. ''But why am I here?'' You asked. Jungkook pointed for you to sit down as he took out something from his pocket. ''Look''

There was a flashback of you walking toward the building of Choi. You looked at yourself in the mirror and sighed. ''Why am I not pretty??'' You asked yourself.

''You always thought that you were ugly and no one would love but then I gave you this potion to make  you change to a girl who have the equal amount of beauty like you.'' Jungkook said. ''And then you learned that people love you for your internal beauty no you external.'' Jungkook said. ''But this is not me. You said. ''Jungkook was shocked and looked at the flashback again. ''I am hungry... but will my hair get ruined if I eat outside?'' This was the correct flashback Jungkook now played. ''I am sorry I must have mistaken you to another person.... any way can you return back my perfume?'' Jungkook asked. You nodded as you took out the perfume from your pocket and handed it to Jungkook. ''Thank you.''

''Now you have to go someone is waiting for you.'' Jungkook pointed at a door where you saw Yeonjun running through it. ''Okay, goodbye.'' You waved goodbye at Jungkook and walked through the door. ''Yeonjun.''

Yeonjun turned around to see you. He ran toward you and hugged you. ''I thought you were gone....'' Yeonjun said. You hugged him back.

''I don't want to lose you anymore. I decided to ask you this later but I think now is the time..... y/n will you marry me?''

The answer returns to you............

~The End~

A/N: I am sorry for writing the last part really late as I didn't know how to end it. Any way thank you for reading.