TXT Fighting Over You With The Dreamies

"Okay let's get ready." The manager said. Y/N wore her black mask and got inside her black van.After she reached her destination, she got out and waved at her fans. She got in quickly and went into the green room to get ready for the concert.

Just before her makeup artist finished putting make up on her, a loud sound of foot steps. "Y/N~AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" Jaemin screamed as he ran quickly and attacked Y/N with bear hugs.

"Jaemi- I can't breathe..." Y/N said as she tried to break from his hug.

''Hyung I want to greet her too!" Haechan said as he tried to push Jaemin. "She is going to die in this way!" Chenle said in his high dolphin scream tone.

Jisung, Renjun, and Jeno then followed them.

After greeting all the members, Y/N looked around searching for Mark.(T-T)."Where is Mark?'' Y/N asked. All the members remained silent until Renjun spoke. "He graduated from NCT Dream..." Renjun said. Y/N apologized. But she was reassured by Jeno with his CUTE EYE SMILE.

Y/N had to finish her makeup as the manager cut her off in the middle of her conversation with the dreamies.

.

.

.

A big van came and fans started screaming loudly. Five handsome men came out and the song (almost paradise) started playing.

They greeted their fans and walked in.

"Hyung Y/N is going to be here today right? I missed her a lot.'' Kai said as he jumped around excitedly. "I bet she missed us too the same way we did." Taehyun said.

The members looked around but saw no trace for Y/N. "Please walk from this way, we need to finish your make up." The staff said as they lead TXT into their green room.

"Hyung what shall we do?" Beomgyu whispered to his hyungs. ''I will try to sneak in.." Yeonjun said.

He waited until all the staff were busy getting the members ready, he quickly got outside the room and went searching for Y/N.

He heard loud noisy laughs from one of the rooms. He quickly got close to it and took a peak.The dreamies and Y/N were playing mafia together.

"What is your job?" Hachan asked. "I am the mafia." Renjun said. "I am a poor traveler with sour eyes." Jaemin said. Everyone kept on bringing nonsense until it was Y/N turn."I a-" "Y/N!" Yeonjun barged in and hugged Y/N strongly.

Suddenly Haechan fell on the floor and held his chest strongly and started screaming."Haechan what is wrong?" Everyone quickly ran toward him.

"I feel heartbroken.... you had a boyfriend and didn't tell us..." Haechan said. Y/N quickly sighed and pushed him. "We are just friends.'' Y/N said. Yeonjun pouted as he held closely to Y/N arm."Yah Y/N we can make it true!" Yeonjun said.