Taehyun's Confession

-Flash back-

You and Taehyun have been childhood friends but one day Taehyun had just suddenly disappear. You got to know Beomgyu and Kai and became best friends with them.

-End of flashback-

It is yet another Sunday afternoon at bighit building. Nothing special was happening today, no interviews, no dance practices or anything. Yet the Beomgyu, your best friend, invited you over to show you around the building.

You were in the practice room, checking some videos on your phone, they weren't very interesting. Let's just say that was the most interesting thing that was going on right now.

''Holy, stop running around! Suga hyung is gonna kill me!!!'' You heard Beomgyu yell from the other side of the room as Holy, Suga's dog, was running towards you. She jumped high and sat on your lap, her feet a bit wet from the water she stumbled upon while Beomgyu chased her. Beomgyu was trying to make Holy come toward him, but she seemed to enjoy sitting on you.

''She is so stubborn! Why did I even volunteer to take care of her??'' You heard Beomgyu saying as he went back to the other side to clean the mess Holy made. ''Where are the rest of the boys when I need them the most?'' Beomgyu now was complaining and fake crying because he was taking care of Holy instead of playing arcade outside.

''They should be here any minute.'' You said looking at your phone only to check the time. You saw you had one missed call from Kai so you dialed him to see what he wanted.

''y/n, can you and Beomgyu take Holy for a walk? we'll be waiting for you at the park.'' He didn't even bother to say 'hi'.

''We?'' You asked, wondering who was with him. Kai just then hung up without saying a word which made you confused. So you decided to get up and wear your jacket.

''Beomgyu, we're going to the park!.'' You yelled. ''Get Holy ready or else Suga opa would kill us.''

''Y/n!'' Beomgyu whined. ''I can't put her bow. Pweaseee help me!'' Beomgyu pouted as you sighed at him.

You quickly got Holy up on the table and put her little bow in with an ease. Then you got up, holding her gently and leading her to the exit of the building. ''Come on, Kai us waiting for us. And he is with someone else.'' You said. Beomgyu was walking behind you, still pouting how Holly is more obedient with you.

You got Holy's leash and your backpack all ready to go. Beomgyu called Suga to inform him that you will take Holy on a walk to avoid unnecessary death.

----------------------------------

''They should be here any moment.'' Kai was looking around for you and Beomgyu. He was with Taehyun, an old childhood friend whom you didn't see for years. You had just lost touch even although you both liked each other a lot. Neither of you and him found the courage to confess your feelings to each other. You had this one thing between you two that no body else knew - every night you always sat under a big tree where no one can find you. You always confessed thing there. Such as what you did or get and some best friends discussions.

You and Beomgyu walked faster and faster until you reached Kai. ''I am sorry, Beomgyu got us late by buying fish cake from out of the sudden.'' You said. ''Hey! I like it very much.'' Beomgyu pouted. ''Anyway who is 'we'.'' You said still confused.

Kai pulled a brown haired boy from behind him. ''Y/n, this is Taehyun.'' Kai said. You laughed lightly. ''I already know him.'' You said. Taehyun only looked down in embarrassment as he blushed. ''Too many years had passed, I didn't expect you to remember me.'' Taehyun said. ''Stupid! I can never forget a dear friend.'' You said.

''Holy, please stay calm!.'' Behind you was Beomgyu trying to take hold of Holy but without success. ''Wait let me help you.'' Kai said as he took Holy's leash and putting it into his collar.

''Do you want to get some ice cream or something? I dunno if you would like or maybe get something else.'' Taehyun said. You nodded with a big smile. Your boy Taehyun haven't changed a bit.

''Kai, I am going with Taehyun to get some ice cream and maybe just hang out for a bit.'' You turned around already to see Kai and Beomgyu eating some fish cake and Holy staring at them hungrily. ''Can you walk Holy around and I'll treat you something tomorrow?'' You asked. You really wanted Beomgyu to say 'yes' because as much as you loved her, she would only want to cuddle and it would be a problem since you wanted to cuddle with Taehyun.

''Sure but don't take too long.'' Beomgyu said as he took another bite of his fish cake. ''I won't, be careful, Love you both.'' You said as you hurried and got next to Taehyun, who was waiting for you.

The both of you went to a near ice cream shop and enjoyed the taste of it. Later on the both of you went for a walk in the park.

You held Taehyun's hand tightly which took him by shock, but then he held yours too. ''Y/n I want us to go somewhere.'' Taehyun suddenly said breaking the silence. ''Sure, where?'' You asked. ''The big tree, where we used to confess things to each other. I have many things I want to confess.'' Taehyun said and you nodded in agreement.

When the both of you reached, you sat down. ''You go first.'' You said. Taehyun nodded. ''The reason why I suddenly disappeared was because I felt scared.'' Taehyun said. ''After you left, my life became miserable but I got over it + I forgave you.'' You said. ''y/n...'' Taheyun said. ''Yes?'' You asked. ''I....I'' You already knew what he was saying so you crashed your lips on his.

''I love you too.'' You said as you pulled back. ''Y/n I didn't mean this.'' Taehyun said. Now you were shocked. ''Just joking. I love you sooooooo much but I was scared that you might reject me and end our friendship.'' Taehyun said. ''I was scared of the same thing too.'' You said as the both of you laughed. You pushed Taehyun lightly and both of you fell on the ground, still laughing.

''Y/n.'' Taehyun said. ''Yes?'' You said. ''Nothing.'' Taehyun said as he flipped to the other side. ''Aish..... you never change!'' You said as you pinched him playfully. ''Is there anything wrong if I called my beautiful girlfriend?'' Taehyun asked. ''N-no...'' You said as you his your blushing face. ''Cute~'' ''Yah!''

''Are you done??'' You saw Beomgyu and Kai standing in front of you. ''For how long have you been watching us?'' You asked. ''Ummm............'' ''Wait where is Holy??'' You asked. '' Oh shit....'' Both Beomgyu and Kai looked at each other.

At the end you were supposed to date Taehyun and live happily after but since you lost Holy, Suga killed all of you in the most horrible way.....

R.I.P Taehyun/Kai/Beomgyu/Y/N...... You will always stay in our hearts.......

And few days later it was reported by CBC or whatever was it was named that Holy was founded with Exo's Lay......... No one knows how this happened but remember that everything is possible in this life?

I hope you liked this part!