Dream In Dream - Yeonjun

Y/N sighed as she held her bag. "Are you feeling nervous?" Beomgyu asked. "I mean....this is my first time ever enrolling in an art institute....I am scared the teacher might call my art ugly...." Y/N said. Beomgyu smiled as he placed his hand over her shoulder.

"Don't worry, your drawings are something special." Beomgyu said. "I am also meeting your friends....it's my first time to be-friend someone not from my same school, what if they don't like me?" Y/N asked in a worried tone.

"Don't worry, everyone likes you. Stop overthinking and let's go now." Beomgyu said. Y/N followed him and the two entered inside.

"This place is big, where can we even find our class?" Y/N asked. "Don't worry, I am sure the guys already founded our class. Look, it's there!" Beomgyu said as he pointed at a group of people and held Y/N's hand pulling her toward them.

"Hey guys!" Beomgyu said. "Hey! You know you are very late!" A boy said. "Yeah...I am sorry.....and this is my friend I told you about, Y/N." Beomgyu said. Y/N bowed as she smiled. "Nice to meet you, my name is L/N Y/N." Y/N said.

"She is so cute!" A girl said. "I know, she is precious too. Y/N, this is Lia, Ryujin, Soobin, Jaemin, and Yeo- where is Yeonjun?" Beomgyu asked. "He is late, as usual." Lia said. "Hm....it's Yeonjun in the end, is this class our class?" Beomgyu asked. "Yeah, let's go in." Ryujin said.

"WAIT!" A loud voice shouted. Y/N turned around to see a giant boy with dark hair running toward them, she stepped back so that he won't crash with her.

"I am late...." Yeonjun panted. "You finally came, this is Y/N by the way. Let's go." Beomgyu said.

The group entered inside and there were some students there already. Beomgyu ran quickly toward the front and sat there. Y/N wasn't a big fan of front seats and so walked toward the back of the class.

"Can I sit next to you?" Y/N asked. Yeonjun turned around and smiled at her. "Yeah sure." Yeonjun said as he removed his bag and Y/N sat down. Y/N took out her items and started to set them.

"For how long have you known Beomgyu?" Yeonjun asked. "Me? Since elementary school." Y/N said. "He is a playful guy, right? He likes to prank us all the time, he said that he was going to introduce us to beautiful girl and I thought it was a prank, but here you are sitting next to me." Yeonjun said. "M-Me...Beautiful?" Y/N asked in shock. Yeonjun nodded his head. Y/N blushed as she looked away. She starred at the door and a boy walked in as he fixed his hair and had an angelic smile.

Y/N dropped her brush as she felt her heartbeats fastening. The boy took a seat in front of her and she starred at him with fascinated looks.

"W-Who is this boy?" Y/N asked Yeonjun as she pointed at him. Yeonjun glanced at him. "This is the oldest among us all and our senior Byun Baekhyun, don't think he is young, he is seven years older than me." Yeonjun said. "Is that so...." Y/N smiled as she looked at him with dreamy eyes.

"He already has a lot of admires." Yeonjun said jokingly. Y/N quickly shook her head. "It's not that way!" Y/N said. Yeonjun only giggled.