Going KOKOBOP - Taehyun

A/N: I don't know if the title fits the story but I think it does😂 Anyway enjoy!

You were really close friends with Kai since you were small kids.

You encouraged him to become an artist and he did become a one.

One day Kai called you and invited you to meet the members after they were too curious about the person who made little Hueniee this confident.

''Y/N You finally answered." Kai said. "I thought you were too busy to call?" You said playfully. 

"Come on! Anyway you always nagged me and said you wanted to meet the rest of my members. Well, I think I am too kind and will allow you to meet them." Kai said.

You gasped with excitement as you heard Kai's words. "Is that for real?" You asked. Kai only laughed. "We are going to a camping trip, The staff said that it is okay for you to come with us, will you come?" Kai asked. You removed the phone from your ear and made the call silent as you screamed loudly.

"Okay." You said trying to sound calm. "Fine, I'll send you the details." Kai said as he ended the call.

"So is she coming?'' Beomgyu asked as he jumped around. Kai nodded. All the boys started screaming except for Taehyun, who wasn't even 0.111111111% interested.

"Guys won't that cause any troubles to us?" Taehyun asked. "Yah! Don't think of acting mean to her okay? Ladies must be treated well." Yeonjun said. "Yeah, yeah whatever..." Taehyun sighed."Will she be more beautiful than the photo?" Beomgyu asked.

 "Guys calm down it's not like we are meeting a girl for the first time! Please calm down." Soobin said. "That's right, let's continue our practice if you are done." Taehyun said. Everyone sighed and returned back to practice.

Few days later:

You checked your bag twice as you made sure everything was fine. You looked at yourself one last time in the mirror. "You look good Y/N." You said as you left.

"Is she really coming? We have been waiting for EVER!!" Taehyun sighed. "Come on man! Only five minutes passed, be patient." Kai sighed.

"I am sorry I am late! The traffic was heavy." You said as you headed toward all the members. "It's okay." Kai said. "Everyone this is my best friend Y/N. She already knows all of you so there is no need for more introductions." Kai said.

"Wow you are really beautiful." Yeonjun said. "Thank you." You said as you blushed. "Come on guys! We don't have that much time!" Taehyun shouted.

"Never mind him he is no fun. Let me hold this for you." Beomgyu said as he took your bags.All of you went inside the car and sat. Beomgyu and Soobin sat next to each other while Yeonjun sat beside Kai. You had no place but to sit next to Taehyun.

"Can I sit here?" You asked. "No this place is busy." Taehyun said as he placed his bag on the seat next to him.