Attending Chen's Wedding With TXT!

A/N: So first I'll introduce EXO members since some readers are not EXO'Ls. If you are not interested just skip it and scroll down.

Suho: Rich single not so funny mommy and the leader. Tries to act cool but no one in EXO or the whole company respects him. He is the one who resolves all the scandals and take the scolding.

Sehun: Just became 26 years old yet he holds a grudge against Chen's baby girl for taking his role as 'EXO's baby' just as much as he holds a grudge against NCT for taking his maknae role of the SM. Basically sassy yet still known as the 'great Oh Sehun'

Chanyeol: Along with Baekhyun they represent Sponge pop and Patrick (SM ver.). Very competitive and he has absolutely no sportsmanship. Whether he wins or else he'll destroy your whole life. The giraffe of the group after Kris departure. Gets hit all the time with D.O along with Baekhyun

Baekhyun: Unlike Suho very funny but with hidden intentions. His dream is to take a bath not only with EXO members but all the male (and maybe female) artists in SM. A bit pervert yet what can we do with this kid? Gets hit all the time by D.O.

Kai: Unlike what he looks like, he is just like TXT's kai, a cute baby that needs to be save ASAP. Just tell him that you are taking him to Disneyland and he will be ready to follow you to the end of the world. Yet he has a dating record, Krystal and Jennie. His nickname is Nini and he is so in love with D.O.

D.O: Actually, hates all of EXO members, and all of SM, basically hates everyone and everything. The official chef and Satan of the group. He is smoll yet don't make that fool you. He can kill you with only a stare.

Xiumin: The real oldest yet looks smaller than Ningning. He and D.O are the only normal people in EXO. Very very neat and basically the best husband material. My babyboy🖤

Chen: The boy who made the whole nation divorcee after his song 'Beautiful goodbye' and ended getting married. The noisiest creature yet with the best vocals. I honestly didn't except Chen having a baby since he was supposed to be one of the most innocent members. Yet we love our baby and our baby baby.

Lay: Sometimes places himself inside mail so that he will be sent from China to Korea so that he can join his family EXO yet SM won't take that shit because they are freaking f*****. The only remaining Chinese member and sacrifices a lot for us and EXO. Probably attending the wedding through an online phone call. His cat name is cat. (For real he is just..... STAN LAY)

Kris, Tao and Luhan left the band yet they are still marked in our hearts.

A/N: I am an EXO-L and what I just said were just facts supposed to be funny. Before you start any fuss and say that I am an EXO anti, they are my ult.

.

.

.

.

You quickly kicked the door and entered inside. "Come on guys we are late!!!!" You said as you pushed TXT members who were still asleep.

"The wedding won't fly away...." Yeonjun mumbled as he turned to the other side and covered himself. You sighed as you went outside to bring the fire extinguisher and sprayed it all over them. "NOW!" You said.

Few days ago, BTS and TXT got invited to Chen's wedding and the members invited you along. You couldn't believe it and got all elegant since 5 AM.

The members got up immediately and gasped as they saw you. "Who are you?" Beomgyu asked. You looked at the mirror and glared at them.