Baby sitting -Huening Kai

You were so lost in the music you were playing. You were enjoying every second of it until you heard your mother calling you from downstairs.

"Y/n!" Your mom Called.

You sighed as you took of your headphones. "Yes?" You replied.

You went downstairs to your mother. She was holding a suitcase while she was well dressed and her face filled with make up.

"Where are you going?" You asked as you looked at your mother from head to feet. "I am going out on a trip with my friends for few days." Your mother said. You wanted to jump from happeniess since you were staying home alone but what she said made you the total opposite.

"And because I don't want you to stay alone, I called my friend and she said that her son is going to baby sit you." Your mother said.

You looked at her with your eyes filled with disgust. "Mom! Come on I am already 15, I don't any person to baby sit me!" You whined. "Can't change what I have done, he is coming after few minutes."" Your mother said. You only sighed as you went back to your room.

-time skip-

You heard a knock on the door, your mother went quickly and opened the door. "Kai! Look at yourself, you've grown up." You heard your mother saying from downstairs. The was a voice of the door closing and footsteps.

"Y/n, come here." Your mom said. You hesitated at first but then sighed as you walked down. You went to the living room to see your mother with a really handsome boy.

"Sit down." Your mom said with a bright smile. You walked over to the chair and sat. 

"Kai this is y/n, y/n this Kai. I hope that the both of you get along." Your mom said. "Hi Kai." You said but Kai only ignored you. "Too arrogant." You thought to yourself.

Your mother stood up and held her suitcase. " I am going now, don't make any troubles y/n." Your mom said as she opened the door and went out.

After your mother went out you stood up and looked at Kai. "If you want to stay here you have to follow some rules.

1. Don't enter my room.  

2. Don't disturb me

3. Don't bother to talk to me.

Follow them or else I'll kick you out so that you would sleep in the street." You said.

Kai rolled his eyes as he stood sighed. "I am 16 years old while you are 15, so you should be the one following the rules." Kai said.

You only ignored him and went to your room.

..........

You took out a sketch book and started to draw since this was the way you expressed your feelings. Soon you ran out of ideas and fell bored. You thought of drawing Kai. You drew him but you must admit that the drawing was more like a monkey than Kai.

You soon heard a knock on your door. Kai said that he was going to sleep. You felt kind off envious. He was going to sleep in your moms king sized bed while you will sleep in your normal bed.

Soon you changed your clothes and went to sleep too.

.....

"Ya!" You cried as you heard a loud crashing voice. It was raining outside and there was thunder. You always felt scared in situations like this. Your mother was the one who would confront you in situations like this but she was not here.

There was another sound of crashing and you covered your face as you heard it.

The only person who could confront you now is Kai. You walked up to your mothers 's room and knocked the door. 

Soon Kai opened the door and you saw him in his messy hair. "Yes?"

"I am afraid of thunders...." You cried as you heard another crash of thunder. " All I need now is you to confront me." You said.

Kai sighed as he held you and placed to the side of the bed and then went to the other side. You felt your face blushing.

"Kai?" You said. "Yes?" He asked. "I am sorry for acting that way with you before." You said. "No problem." Kai said.

Soon the both of you fell asleep.

A/n: hi guys! I am sorry for not posting lately because my exams will start on Saturday (my country has weird rules of school😒💔) anyway and I have to pass the exams  so I won't re do the year again. I'll try to post one shots as much as I can. Pray me good luck. T-T