12:51 -Soobin

(REQUESTED)

Based on 12:51 by Krissy & Ericka 

.

.

Y/N tried to keep her eyes open but gave up as she was feeling very sleepy and ended up placing her head over someone's shoulder. The train took few minutes until it stopped at Seoul train station and everyone started getting off the train.

Y/N almost fell down as shook her head and looked at the almost empty place. She smiled as she grabbed her bags and ran outside looking around.

"I finally made it to Korea!! BTS, EXO, GOT7, FREAKING KPOP WAIT FOR ME!" Y/N called loudly in her native language so that people wouldn't think she is a saesang.

"For how long will I stay here?" Soobin asked his manger as he held to his bag. "We are waiting for the van to arrive so that we can go to the next shooting place, you can have a fine 30 minute break but make sure you don't get caught." The manager said. Soobin thanked him as he adjusted his mask.

He then took out his phone to take pictures of the rings surrounding him. A beautiful small lake. Bebe Rexha poster on the wall, he then turned around and randomly took a picture of a girl sitting in the benches outside.

His eyes widened as his heart beats quickened since she looked astonishingly beautiful.

Y/N got a bit frustrated and didn't know what to do. She quickly threw the juice she was drinking and tried to pick up her bag but it accidentally got open making her blush as she struggled in closing and picking it up.

Soobin looked around and then smiled as he walked toward the girl. "Excuse me.....but you must be a foreigner, I am always excited to meet such people." Soobin said. "Um....yeah...." Y/N said as she looked at the ground. She didn't except to meet a handsome Korean guy in her first hour in Seoul.

Soobin sat down beside her. "Want some tour around?" Soobin asked. "But.....you look busy...." Y/N said. "Want me to show you a secret?" Soobin said and Y/N nodded her head. He quickly took off his mask and winked at her and she gasped. "You are......TXT leader?" Y/N said in shock.

"I am not busy right now so.....don't waste the chance and let me show you around." Soobin said as he picked up Y/N's big bags. Y/N felt embarrassed since she was only holding a small bag and tried to help Soobin but he held all the bags in one hand and held Y/N's hand with the other one. "Let's go." Soobin said cutely. "Um yeah....."

..

A whole week passed, Y/N got to know Soobin more and eventually fell in love with him? He did make time for her and the two enjoyed each other's company.