The Arcade - Beomgyu

Y/N sighed as she lost the game again against the unknown player. She would always come here since she was a child and play the game and win but recently someone unknown with a black mask played against her and she lost, for the first time.

"I didn't know that Y/N was defetable!" A boy said. "Hey! I still didn't lose!" Y/N shouted. She walked over to the boy with the mask and held his hand. "Let's play another round! I won't accept it this way.

The boy looked at his watch. "My fan meeting is in thirty minutes.." Beomgyu thought. "I am sorry but I really need to go now!" Beomgyu said but Y/N refused to let go of his hand."I won't allow you! Are you scared that I might defeat you this time?" Y/N said. All the boys from behind were hyping her.

"Listen her I will play against you... .tomorrow! The same time as today!! How about that?" Beomgyu said. Y/N thought for a while. "Fine! The winner will make the loser do whatever they want!" Y/N said.

"Okay." Beomgyu said. 

He quickly ran outside the arcade and ran toward his hyungs car.

"I am here!" Beomgyu said as he removed his mask. "You are very late! Anyway take this and change into it when we arrive." Yeonjun said. Beomgyu held the bag and examined the clothes."Hyung... there is someone nagging me all the time." Beomgyu said. "You are an idol! What if a saesang hurt you or something? Yeonjun asked.

"No she is not a saesang. She is a weird girl. I defeated her once in a game and whenever I go to the arcade she would nag me to play again so that she would prove that she is always the winner." Beomgyu said.

"Why won't you lose and make her win?" Yeonjun asked. "Hyung you know... she is kind off fun to play with and cute." Beomgyu said. Yeonjun sighed.

Few minutes later and Beomgyu arrived and got ready with his outfit and make up.

Y/N ran as she looked at her watch. "How could I forget about the fan meeting and chase that fool! I am a bad MOA!!" Y/N shouted as she ran and got inside.

She walked through the crowd and got in the front.

"We are tomorrow by together!" The boys said as the bowed. They all sat down and the fan meeting started.

"Hyung, what if the girl nagging you suddenly appeared and turned out to be a MOA?" Kai asked. "That's impossible." Beomgyu laughed.

''OPPA!" Beomgyu looked in front to see his fan but his jaw almost dropped, it was the same girl from the arcade.

"I can't believe that I am finally meeting you! I have been a fan ever since you debuted.'' Y/N said as she handed Beomgyu her album. "Sign this please!" Y/N said.

Beomgyu signed the album and gave it to Y/N. "You are pretty." Beomgyu said. "I can't be at fault! She must be the same girl." Beomgyu thought.

"Oh right! I want your advice in something." Y/N said. "What is it?" Beomgyu asked. "I have been doing something for a long time and it is the only thing I am good at. Recently someone came and defeated me at it, what shall I do?" Y/N asked.