Obsession pt2 - Yandere! hueningkai

Kai's pov:

I can't believe that y/n can't remember me! More than that she is dating that stupid boy called Jungkook! I won't forgive him for touching my dear y/n, I will show him how he must be punished.

I returned to my apartment where I live alone and sat down. I started to think of a way to get rid of that Jungkook. I looked at the collection of knives that were in the kitchen. I can kill him using that but I can make him suffer more.

I checked Jungkook's schedule and it seems that tomorrow would be a good chance since he has a sport class and I can drag him out.

I soon felt tired and went to sleep with a big smile since y/n is finally going to be mine.

Jungkook pov:

I went out with the other boys as the bell rang and the sport class started. I was lucky because it was the time where I can impress y/n with my skills. I walked and played with the boys.

I felt thirsty so I walked toward my bottle. I saw a letter next to it. "Meet me in the dressing room alone or y/n will suffer" I looked at y/n to see her talking with her friends. I couldn't stand the threatening letter so I told my friends that I was going to the bathroom while I went to the dressing room.

I entered the room to see it empty. "Where are you?" I asked. No one respond. Suddenly I felt to pairs of hand pulling me and place a piece of clothes on my mouth. I tried to fight the person but soon I felt dizzy and fell down.

-after some hours-

I woke up to see myself tied to a wooden chair. There was a boy staring at me blankly, he looked fimilar. Wait, he was the one who talked to y/n later that day.

Kai pov:

I looked at the stupid boy in front of me. He looked all clueless. I smiled as I went closer to him. "What did you do? Where is y/n?!" Jungkook shouted. I only laughed as a reply.

"Well you see that I own y/n so how dare you touch her!!!" I said as I grabbed a knife from my pocket and stapped Jungkook hand. The boy only screamed in pain. "Don't ever get close to y/n!" Jungkook cried. I only laughed.

I grabbed a bottle of petrol and spilled over Jungkook. Soon I brought a match and sat Jungkook on fire. (Sorry jungshook 😔) 

The boy cried Louder and louder as his skin was burning. This is it! He deserves it for touching my angle. I took the bucket of water and spilled it on Jungkook. He rested a little bit.

"Y/n will never love you!" Jungkook cried. "Really?" I asked as I strapped him in his stomach. The boy cried louder. I kept on stabbing jungkook until his soul left the earth.

Finally.......

Y/n pov:

You sat down looking at your phone again. Where was he? Jungkook suddenly disappeared on the sport class and no one saw him. You started to get more worried about him. 

Suddenly your door was knocked. You jumped up feeling happy thinking that it was Jungkook. You quickly ran down and opened the door. "Jung- OH MY GOD!" You saw that boy from before filled with blood and a creepy smile on his face.

"Y/n... You are finally MINE!" The boy laughed. You stepped back as Kai stepped forward. "Why are you here? Where is Jungkook??" You asked. "You will soon know." Kai said as he placed a cloth on your mouth. You felt dizzy and blacked out. Your life changed ever since that day......

A/n: hey guys! Sorry for not publishing this part earlier but I had some issues. I hoped you enjoyed it and tell me if you want any other Yandere one shots. I am happy to take your requests!♥️