Beomgyu's confession

For how have it been? Oh yes! You and Beomgyu have been best friends for a very long time. You always sat next each other and talked all the time until the teacher shoot you with one of his pens. Your friendship was great.

You won't lie. You had some feelings for Beomgyu, yet he seems like he didn't have the same feelings for you back. You decided it was for best not to confess since it may ruin your friendship.

Anyway few days ago a new student has transferred to your class. His name was kang Taehyung. He seems pretty nice to you and the both of you got along very well. Beomgyu didn't like what happened so he started drifting away from you slowly.

What you didn't know is that Taehyun has developed some feelings for you and today he decided that it was time for him to confess his feelings.

"Y/n." Taehyun called you while you were sitting down on your chair. On the other side Beomgyu was sleeping on the table. He immediately got up when he saw students cheering and clapping. He saw Taehyun kneeling down on one leg and holding a bonquete of flowers for you.

"Y/n... I really love you. Will you be my girlfriend?" Taehyun asked. Your face was like 'O'

It's just that Taehyun isn't your ideal type and you already love someone else, but does he love you back?

Before you said any word Beomgyu held your hand and grabbed you outside.

Beomgyu's pov:

I can't lose her! Never! I know that y/n is my best friend and I should be happy for her at this moment but I can't! I love y/n very much!

When I saw Taehyun kneeling down and confessing I knew I couldn't take it any longer and went over y/n and grabbed her outside.

Y/n looked shocked and angry...... When we were in a safe distance I let go of her hand.

"What is wrong Beomgyu?" Y/n asked. I want to say it. I want to say I love you, but y/n doesn't love me back and I don't want to damage our friendship.

"Don't accept his confession." I said without looking at her eyes. "What? Why??" Y/n asked me.

"Because I don't want my friends to be dating anyone." I said.

Y/N pov:

"Friends?" You said with a sarcastic tone. You thought that Beomgyu would confess to you but you didn't except being 'friends' would be the problem. You went back to Taehyun and smiled.

"Kang Taehyun, I am honored to be your girlfriend." You said as you smiled at him. This is for the best right?

Taehyun immediately kissed you on your lips and hugged you strongly, you blushe a little.

After school you went out on a date with Taehyun and it was the most BORING date ever! It is not like Taehyun was boring but both of your interest were very different.

Taehyun liked classical and mature things while you liked the opposite. Taehyun had offered walking you home at the end of the date but you refused since you had to do something. Yes you had to go and check on Beomgyu.

On your way home to your luck you saw Beomgyu in the playground playing with some children. You looked at him, he looked so cute with the other children. He was very fun and caring how come you won't love him?

You ran over toward Beomgyu and started to play with the children too. "Y/n I thought you were on a date." Beomgyu said. "Let's not talk about it." You said. The both of you pranked the children and played until it was already dark.

The children left the park and only you and Beomgyu remained there. The both of you rode on the swings and there was silence there. Suddenly your stomach started to growl and you remembered that you didn't eat well since Taehyun took you to a weird restaurant where food was expensive and it didn't taste good. What do high class people think?!

"Didn't Taehyun feed you?" Beomgyu asked. "The food wasn't that good." You said as you held your tiny stomach. Beomgyu laughed at you and then grabbed your hand. "Let's go and eat kimchi!" Beomgyu said and the both of you went to a restaurant to eat.

At the end Beomgyu walked you home. Before you entered Beomgyu called you. "Hey y/n." Beomgyu called. "Yes?" You asked. "Tomorrow you have to break up with Taehyun. Wether you chose our friendship or his love." Beomgyu said and the started to run.

You were shocked. What can you do about this sudden decision of Beomgyu?

You decided to go to sleep and figure out something the next day.

-next day-

You walked toward the school feeling dead since you couldn't sleep yesterday. The first class you had a sports so you just sat down on the bench. One of your dear friends came over and sat next to you. 

"Y/n you are so lucky!" Y/f/n said. She doesn't know anything. "Why?" You asked. "Because you are dating Taehyun! You know that I love him but that is okay." Y/f/n said. A sudden idea came to your mind.

"Y/f/n... Say you want to date Taehyun? You will suit him more than me." You said. "Really ARE YOU GOING TO DO THIS FOR ME!!" Y/f/n said. "Yes I don't think that I am good for him." You said.

Your friend was clapping and hugging you while everyone else looked at you .

-time skip to break time-

You told Taehyun that you wanted to meet him at the rooftop. 

"Hi y/n." Taehyun said with his cheerful tone. "Taehyun lets talk straight with no curves (is this even a sentence?) I think I am not good enough for you so you know.." You said. "You want to break up? But I truly love you!" Taehyun inturpted.

You stayed silent. 

"You see my friend really like you and you can go out with her. The both of you would make a great couple." You said as you handed Taehyun a piece of paper with y/f/n number. "Well I hope we can still be friends. Any way I am too handsome to attract girls." Taehyun laughed as he left. Aigoo this boy!

-at the end of school-

You were walking out normally when suddenly a happy virus hugged you from behind. "I knew that you would choose me over him!" Beomgyu said. You only sighed as you walked.

"Anyway y/n meet me at xxxx park tonight." Beomgyu said as he ran.

What is up with him?

-time skip-

You walked toward xxxx park entrance. You didn't see Beomgyu around. Suddenly two pairs of hands covered your eyes. "Follow me." Beomgyu said. "What are you doing?" You asked. "It is a surprise." Beomgyu said.

The both of you walked for some time and then stopped. "Y/n you can open your eyes." Beomgyu said.

You opened your eyes to see that you were in the middle of a rose heart and Beomgyu kneeling Infront of you while holding a bonquete of rosés.

"Y/n I really love you from all my heart. Since the day I met you and always. I want to be the person who makes you happy. The one who you cry on his shoulder when you feel sad. And the future father of you children. Will you be my girlfriend?" Beomgyu said.

You were out of words. Tears started to fall down your check (or maybe not). You wanted to tease Beomgyu a little. "Let me think about it." You said.

"What! After all this hard work I did.." Beomgyu started to complain. 

"I am just joking." You said as you crashed your lips on Beomgyu's lips. "I am very happy you know?" Beomgyu said as he kissed you back. "Yeah me too."