Rewrite The Stars - Taehyun

This was requested, I hope you like it:

"Y/N!" Jieun, Y/N's best friend called. Y/N ignored her as she glared at the board in front of her.

"Is there anything wrong?" Jieun asked. "He is in my class. I hate it, I am transferring school." Y/N said. "Who?" Jieun asked. "Him!" Y/N pointed at the board and Jiuen looked at the name she pointed at, Kang Taehyun.

"Are you seriously still made at that prank he pulled on you in grade 10?" Jieun asked as she laughed. Y/N became angry as she crossed her hands. "I mean he have been gone for a year and is back now in grade 12, didn't you miss him? It's just a prank Y/N!" Jieun added.

"Prank? He made fun of me in front of all the students in the school, ruined my chance in dating Jisung and bullied me sending me messages 'Leave my school' everyday!" Y/N said. "Maybe he did that for some reason.....never mind him. Let's go and eat some ice cream!" Jieun said. She forcefully pushed Y/N to the cafeteria area.

Y/N sighed as she saw a crowd of students gathered and knew who was there. "Let's go to class." Y/N said. "But I want ice cream." Jieun said. Y/N glared at her and Jieun quickly nodded her head.

Y/N turned around but it was too late.

"Y/N!" Taehyun called. Y/N rolled her eyes as she turned around to face him. "It has been a while, did you miss me?" Taehyun asked. "Miss you? Don't even dream of that. Don't even think of talking to me, just your sight makes me very angry." Y/N said.

"You are not still mad at me, are you?" Taehyun asked. "I am still mad and I don't think I can even stand you. It wasn't so nice to see you to be honest." Y/N said. She walked away pushing Taehyun.

"I am sorry, you know she is sensitive..." Jieun said. "No, it's my fault and I must have caused her a lot of humiliation." Taehyun said. "Anyway, I will see you l-"

"Does Y/N have a boyfriend?" Taehyun asked. "What? Um.....no....but why did you ask?" Jieun asked. "Nothing, I will see you later on." Taehyun said.

At classes:

Y/N stormed inside and walked toward her seat as she sat down and plugged in her headphones. She searched through the huge list of music in her phone and sighed. "I want something new..."

Y/N searched for some music she can listen to and the song 'Crown' was suggested for her. She checked out the artist name and it was 'TXT'

"Do I know them? Why does this sound really familiar?" Y/N wondered. She played the song and soon fell in love with it as she kept on playing it over and over again.

Taehyun came in and saw Y/N looking outside the window and a small smile was drawn on his face. He quickly walked past her and sat at the seat behind her as he then admired her.

The classes started and Y/N didn't remove her headphones. She continued listening to the song crown and the teacher didn't bother since he didn't see her in the back.