Life With TXT! (Part 5)

So you were at the studio. It was your last day filming for Run away drama version. You felt happy since it is coming to end but also sad at the same time

You are filming right now... The producer told you that he wanted you to do some freestyle since it was the end of the story and you were also a great actress. You were the main character of the story along with Yeonjun. You decided that a kiss was the suitable solution to end the drama. But no matter how hard you tried to go and kiss Yeonjun you couldn't. You were not in a good mood and you couldn't act naturally....

''Are you okay Y/N???'' Soobin asked. ''Yeah... Don't you like Yeonjun?'' Taehyun asked. ''Yah!!!'' Yeonjun slapped Taehyun's arm. ''I am just a bit tired..'' You said.

The manager decided that you need to take a break. You decided to go and fill up your stomach.

After a while you decided to hide out in a corner a nice one and take a short nap. You were more tired even after filling up your stomach. But after some while you woke up and decided to finish the shooting for the drama.

After the short break you were ready to finish this drama version. Yeonjun was in front of you. After you both decided that you love each other no matter what and you couldn't forget all what happened between you two, you were left to do whatever you wanted... Because the sweet and nice producer had no freaking idea how to finish it!!!! You faced the ground... You felt strange, in fact you could've done anything you wanted.

"Y/N?" you heard Yeonjuns voice. You watched him in the eyes, still playing your role. "I love you..." he said before pulling you into a sweet hug. You smiled and hugged him back.

''CUT!!! It was perfect!!! I like it... it's finished!!!" The manager said delightedly.

To be continued.......

A/N: I am really sorry that this part sucks but I am really too busy to write a proper one. Thank you for reading and I promise to write a better one... I hope you will read the A/N as it is very very important. Stay safe❤