Idol Group - Kai

News were everywhere. Everyone was excited and they were celebrating the happy news.

A while ago, SM entertainment had finally announced that it's going to debut a new girl group after seven years of debuting Red velvet.

It was at the early of March 2019, some what similar to the debut date of TXT. The group name is called Code Red, where it had five members. That's when fans started shipping the two groups together.

A year passed and both bands grew more and more popular. Y/N, the maknae of the whole SM and the most popular member of the band was typically the bias of every Korean guy or girl including many other Korean and non Korean celebrities.

Once, TXT had an interview and America and they were asked about 'who' they want to make a collaboration with or join in a show.

Soobin started off with Bebe Rexa while Taehyun wanted to sing with Justin. Kai seemed a bit nervous as he spoke. "Will this Idol have inspired me even though we did debut around the same time....." Kai said. All the members started clapping and laughing.

"I can already guess who it is!" Yeonjun laughed. "Maybe we can meet and join Y/N in a show?" Kai said. The MC laughed as the members teased Kai.

Y/N on the other hand didn't even have time to collaborate since she was too busy acting in dramas and managing their come backs under the bad management of Sm. ( Go to hell Soo. Man).

Few months later:

Both SM and Bighit announced comeback news saying that their bands will have a new album around the mid of May.

"I have an important announcement for you." The manager said as he entered the training room of TXT. They all bowed and sat down.

"So it looks like we have many rivals this time, we have IU, Taeyon, NCT 127, NCT dream, Astro, Baekhy..... What the hell that's a lot!" The manager sighed. "Anyway we need to start promoting for your comeback from now on, you might be the most popular among them outside Asia but inside it, it's a different deal." The manager said.

The members faces turned serious as the manager explained their new schedule to them. "And lastly you will go to this show." The manager said. The members thanked him and got up.

"So you are going there with other group, TXT. You need to put a strong image and fight your way through. NCT did their best so do you have to. Don't get swayed by emotions." The manager told Code Red members. They all bowed and left.

"Y/N! Y/N!" Jenna, the leader called her. "You see this is your bias you are meeting him!" Jenna said. "So?" Y/N asked. "I mean look at this hashtag...." Jenna said.

Y/N took the phone and her eyes widened. 'HueninY/N' is the 1st trending hashtag worldwide on twitter after the news. "Not only us but the world ships you too." The other members teased. "S-top it! We must keep our work professional!" Y/N said and left. The members laughed as they followed and teased her.

The day of the show:

Kai acted normally as he didn't know who was coming or not. The MC called TXT and they stood on the stage greeting their fans.