Concert Day - Taehyun

Y/N took a deep breath and held strongly onto her bag. She knocked on the door and she was met with one of the staff.

"Are you Y/N?" The staff asked. Y/N nodded her head. "My career here is on the edge, so please act normal and don't make any moves or sweat talk here, we are surrounded by saesang and reporters." The staff said as he handed Y/N a card.

Y/N smiled as she wore the card. She wanted to visit her boyfriend concert, Taehyun. He was too happy to hear she was coming that he even told her to stay with him while getting ready.

Yet it wasn't so easy. Y/N had to pretended that she was a staff and limit her interactions with Taehyun so that rumors won't start.

Y/N walked inside TXT's waiting room. The boys looked at her and attacked her with bear hugs. "Y/N! You came!" Kai said with his high dolphin tone. "Taehyun was actually very worried you might not come!" Beomgyu said.

Y/N pushed the boys and smiled. "Where is he now?" Y/N asked. "He is getting his makeup ready." Soobin said.

Y/N walked to the other room and sneaked in and hid behind one of the closets to look at her boyfriend. The makeup artist was a male and he looked very familiar.

"I am done." The male artist said. "Thank you." Taehyun said. He looked at the watch and then at the door again, he let out a heavy sigh.

"Are you waiting for someone?" The male artist asked. Taehyun nodded his head.

"Tae!" Y/N laughed and ran toward Taehyun. She hugged him strongly. "You came!" Taehyun said.

"Y/N?" The male artist said. "Who are...... Kikyong?" Y/N smiled. She hugged Kikyong while Taehyun stood there is shock.

"It has been a while! You really became a makeup artist." Y/N laughed. "Do you know him?" Taehyun asked.

"Oh.... we used to go to middle school together and we were really close back then. Yet he is older than me, so that means I have to call you oppa?" Y/N laughed.

Taehyun rolled his eyes and walked out of the room. "I will see you later!" Y/N said as she bid farewell to Kikyong and followed Taehyun outside.

She didn't get too close or call him because they were outside now and surrounded by many people that can be either saesang fans or reporters.

Taehyun entered the waiting room. Y/N waited for five minutes and then entered there pretending to move things around.

"Taehyun! Why did you leave me there like this?" Y/N asked angrily. "I am sorry." Taehyun said not even bothering to remove his eyes from his phone.

Y/N snapped the phone out of his hand and kept it in her pocket. "Are we equal now?" Y/N asked. "Okay...okay...... you always do what you want." Taehyun laughed.

"TXT members please gather around, we will start the rehearsing soon." The manager said as he entered the room.