Love Warning - Mafia! Yeonjun (Part 1)

A/N: This part is almost based on the MV Love Warning, anyway enjoy:

The bells rang and Y/N sighed as she quickly got up and held her books. She wanted to walk to her next class before seeing him. She took quick shortcuts as she lowered her head but without notice she bumped into him.

"Hey there....." Yeonjun said with a smirk. 'Shit....here we go again.....'

You can say it all started for Y/N last month. She was a new student who transferred into a new college but things weren't all pink and sweet for her as she imagined.

Flashback:

It was still Y/N's first day and mean girls picked her as their new victim along with their boyfriends. Y/N was already feeling upset by all the comments she got and rushed outside as college was over but they were there. How fast.

Two tall boys snapped Y/N's bag from her and picked up all her books and papers to throw them in the air. When she got closer to get her bag, they would rise their hands high as they would crack jokes about it.

The other boy would push Y/N away as the girls stood behind laughing. She didn't even know how she managed to keep in her tears.

Suddenly, there was a boy with yellowish hair who walked closer to the group and held the boy's hand as he glared at him coldly. Y/N looked at the boy and felt her heart skipping a beat of how handsome he was.

That boy took Y/N's bag and she smiled thinking he was returning it back to her, but she was wrong. He had a grin on his face as he turned Y/N's bag upside down and shook it making all of her items fall down.

Y/N's jaw only dropped as she looked at him with shock. He then threw the bag back at Y/N and threw a paper on her forehead as he smirked and then left. Ever since that day until now Y/N got bullied by him and his friends, the boy called Choi Yeonjun.

For some reason, everyone feared him all the time but Y/N didn't know why and didn't even bother to since she wanted to stay away from him as much as possible.

End of flashback.

Y/N sighed as she looked in front of her. "I am sorry but I don't think I have any time for you." Y/N said. She tried to walk away but Yeonjun stretched his hand. "This so sad.....................I hope you like it anyway." Yeonjun said as he grinned and then walked away with his friends.

Y/N shook her head as she started walking again but stopped when she saw some embarrassing photos for her all over the lockers. She quickly ran there and tore every photo as she glared at it.

.

.

It was finally the end of college and Y/N sighed as today she took off at least 300 photos of her hanged everywhere. She went to the parking area but gasped when she saw her bike, there were no tires there.