Is It Love? - Yeonjun (Part 1)

"Shit...." Y/N sighed as she checked her friend message.

'I am sorry, I can't make it today!'

"Guess I will go alone." Y/N said. She walked across the street and toward the ticket stand where she bought a ticket for the newest movie she wanted to see, 'Soul'.

"One ticket please." Right after she finished. She bought some snacks and headed inside the building. As she walked, she heard some familiar giggles and turned her head around to see some girl around with her boyfriend, Seojun. She quickly hid behind one of the big signs as she glared at the two from afar.

Seojun warped his hands around the girl as they exchanged some quick peaks on the lips.

"This fucker...." Y/N took out her phone and dialed her boyfriend number. He only rolled his eyes as he turned off his phone. "Isn't it important?" The girl asked as she glanced at him. "No, let's go inside."

Y/N couldn't contain her anger and quickly ran away before causing a scene to the hall where her movie was played. She sighed trying to hold her tears as she entered inside. It was already late at night so only an old man with a kid were only there.

She almost sat down when the door opened and she saw Seojun entering with the girl. Y/N accidentally tripped and fell down. "Let's sit in the middle."

Y/N gasped and quickly crept down the chairs to hide there. She almost cried when she saw someone else there but he covered her mouth as he pointed for her to shut up.

Y/N's heartbeats quickened as her worries rose as Seojun and the girl sat down right in the chair where she was hiding. "Dammit...." She cursed as the disgusting voice of the girl calling Seojun made Y/N want to murder the two.

She also was nervous because she hid next to a total stranger and the two were too close. Y/N couldn't see his face clearly because it was kind off dark and the boy was wearing a hat and a mask. But through the dim lightening escaping through the movie, Y/N noticed his pink strands and beautiful eyes.

Y/N had no chance but to hear her boyfriend cheating on her until the end of the movie approached.

"Oppa, what will you do about your girlfriend?" The girl asked. "I....I told you I can't break up with her, I love her!" Seojun said. Y/N wanted to puke as she heard his words. The girl only laughed as she got up.

"This son of bitch..." Y/N was about to storm outside when the boy stopped her with all his force trying to cover her mouth and preventing her from making any noise. He shook his head at her and she only sighed as she stopped.

"You are still a cheater, petty boy. I will see you soon." The girl said as she held her bag and left. Seojun sighed as he left shortly. Both Y/N and the boy then came out as the breathed heavily. 

Y/N stomped her feet on the ground as she cursed and the boy only glanced at Y/N as he fixed his hat. She angrily walked toward him and stood on her tip-toes as she held his collar.

"If it wasn't for you, I would have kicked the hell out of that piece of shit!" Y/N cried as she let go of the boy and walked away angrily. The boy was about to say something but stopped as Y/N wasn't in the mood.

'He baby....how are you?? Seojunniiie misses you ❤❤'

Y/N chuckled as she read his message. "You Goodman liar...." She cursed as she deleted his message, then blocked his number and returned home.

Next day:

"He- YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT, WTF HAPPENED??" Winter cried as she saw her friend. Y/N only sighed as she felt her headache growing more and more strong. "Was it...because I didn't come yesterday?" Winter asked. "No...just tired." Y/N replied.