TXT when you cook dinner

Yeonjun:

Being the mature boy he is, both of you would cook together having good time. Whenever you have a spot on your face Yeonjun would wipe it with his finger. Cooking together is cute but yet Yeonjun would be overprotective.

"Careful y/n! You might burn!!"

————————————

Beomgyu:

What would you expect from this kid?? Obviously he would bully you or more like annoy you. Beomgyu would see you very concentrated on your work so he would sing around you with his guitar, keep on moving things away and scare you when ever you try to use the oven.

"If you don't shut up now, you will sleep on the couch."

After that... you didn't hear any voice from Beomgyu.

—————————————

Soobin:

Now we are talking about this boy, this would be very romantic. Soobin would back hug you or place his chin at top of your head from time to time. He would be very worried about you and even ask you to stop cooking because he doesn't want your beautiful skin to get hurt. Sobbing will be very concentrated with you that he would hurt himself without knowing. He wouldn't notice until you point it out.

"Soobin you are bleeding!"

"Oh I am.... but are you hurt??? Be careful with that knife! Have you being hurt is worse than my death!!"

——————————————

Taehyun:

This boy is young yet he is really mature. Both of you would spend ages checking the menu of recipes to decide what to cook. After long time both of you would start cooking. Taehyun would try to get your attention by singing some of his vocal lines. The both of you would start to crack jokes but later on it will change into flour fight and the food would burn at the oven. You will order food from restaurant and clean up all the mess.

"It was only a small fight..."

"Come on y/n! Doing aegyo wouldn't help you escape cleaning up!"

——————————————-

Kai:

When Kai first hears that your are going to cook, he would insist on helping you wether you like it or not. Soon he would get bored and he wouldn't do anything because he doesn't want his 'beautiful skin' to get hurt. He would keep on whining and complaining that he is hungry and you are very slow. You would kick him out and close the door but he would keep on banging it. After you threatens him with a knife her ran away to Soobin and returned when the food was ready.

"I guess Soobin is calling me...? I will be back when food is ready..."

———————————————-

Hey guys I hope you like this part. I wrote it because I am cooking at the moment. It is just very normal to cook while imagining that my 59 bias are with me. Only three were burned to death. Be careful for your bias!!!!