You are the one pt2 - Soobin

A/n: sorry for being late, my exams really took all my time. Any way enjoy~

The bell rang and the class finished. Yeonjun had a different class from you. He kissed your check before he left.

The thing that worried you the most was Soobin. What will his reaction be? Soobin had the same class as you. You went over to him and pulled him to the corner of the hall. ''Soobin.... I'm terribly sorry, I had my own reasons for not telling you about my family but my engagement to Yeonjun was out of the sudden and it shocked me more than you think.'' You said.

Soobin had a small smile on his face as he placed his hand on your shoulder. ''I understand, everyone has their own secrets, there is no use of getting mad right?'' Soobin said. ''Soobin I don't know what to say..I...'' You felt very happy that tears streamed down your face.

''Any way I refused Jihyo's propose.'' Soobin said. You felt very shocked as these words left his mouth. ''What! why?'' You asked. ''You clearly know that I can't stand Jihyo, why would I marry her?'' Soobin said. Your face was like ''o''

''Let's go to class before we get late.'' Soobin said. You nodded and followed him.

The both of you entered the class and sat down. ''Soobin opa!'' You heard the annoying tone of no one other than Jihyo. ''Oh, y/n! how are you?'' Jihyo asked. You were shocked. This was the first time Jihyo wasn't mean to you. ''Fine.'' You said not paying attention to Jihyo.

The teacher entered and the class started. All the students were looking at you, and whenever you look at them, they smile.

.............................................................

When the class has finished and the break started, you saw Yeonjun standing at the class door. ''Y/n!'' He called. ''Yes?'' You answered. ''Let's eat breakfast together.'' Yeonjun said. He was holding two lunch boxes in his hands.

''Oh can we join you?'' A very annoying voice said from behind. ''By the way I am Jihyo, y/n friend.'' Jihyo said as she pulled Soobin with her toward us. 

''That would be wonderful.'' Yeonjun said. He looked over to Soobin waiting for someone to introduce him.

''Yeonjun, this is Soobin, my best friend. Soobin, this Yeonjun, my finance.'' You said. ''Nice to meet you.'' Yeonjun said. ''Nice to meet you too...'' Soobin replied.

The four of you walked over to the rooftop and sat down. You were talking and enjoying your time when Jihyo suddenly turned the situation into a heated argument.

''Soobin opppppaaaaa, you see that y/n is now with Yeonjun. Your feelings for her are already rejected so love me instead of her.'' Jihyo said. Both of you and Yeonjun were shocked. Soobin only looked at the ground.

''What do you mean?'' Yeonjun asked. Anger was clear in his voice.

''I mean, Soobin has some feelings for y/n. These feelings may drive him to have unhealthy relationship with her. So he MUST love me instead of her.'' Jihyo said.

''What do you mean by this Soobin?!'' Yeonjun suddenly shouted.

 He grabbed Soobin from his collar and punched him in his face. ''Yeonjun STOP!'' You cried as you held Yeonjun's shoulder. ''I- I am sorry...'' Yeonjun said.

The bell rang and everyone went back to their classes. You and Soobin didn't talk for the rest of the day. When the classes ended. You and Yeonjun went back to your 'new shared' home.