(56) 가장 친한 친구

Começar do início

"I was so scared you might shout at me", He mumbled, fiddling nervously with his fingers.

Jimin stopped all movements. He turned to Jungkook who was looking down. "Jungkook", he sighed. "Come here", He whispered, pulling him for a hug. "I understand that you said that in the heat of the moment. I know you didn't mean it", Jimin whispered. "But right now, we have a bigger problem in hand. That stalker and we have to see Jackson for answers. We can't fight right now. That's what the stalker wants, and we should not give it to him. Let's forgot what happened", He said, pecking his lips.

"Now let's go and bail out Kayee", Jimin smiled, pulling his husband out.

Jimin was really stressed. He was only this calm for his mother. If he panics now, nothing will process. If he doesn't properly talk with Jungkook now, the younger will feel guilty and would stress himself.

Jimin didn't want it.

🔖

The two hurriedly entered the police station, bowing to the officers. "I am Wang Jackson's friend. I am here to bail him out", Jimin said.

"And you are?"

"Jeon Jimin".

"Officer Jun over there is in charge of the man. Go and talk to him", The man said. "Officer Jun!!"

The tall man walked towards Jimin and Jungkook who looked serious. "My card", Jimin said, handing him his credit card.

After some formalities, Jackson was free.

Officer Jun walked towards the cell Jackson was in, and opened it. "What?" Jackson asked with a glare.

"Wow, what an fucking attitude. I shouldn't be saying this, but someone bailed you out. Get out", He said making Jackson's eyes widened.

He quickly ran out. "Jimin!" Jackson called out with a small smile. Jimin smiled back, running to him and pulling him for a tight hug.

"Sorry I took so long, Kayee", Jimin said.

Jackson sighed when he saw Jungkook's glare. He pulled away from the hug. "I-I have a lot of things to say, Jimin. I know who the stalker is", Jackson said.

"What? You do?" He asked as Jackson nodded.

"Of course you do. It's you", Jungkook mumbled. Jimin turned to him with a glare, silencing him.

"Let's go home and talk", He said.

"J-jackson, what happened to Mom? Is she okay?" Jimin asked. "S-she is okay, right?" He asked hopefully.

"I-I am sorry, Jiminie", He whispered.

Jimin know why he was apologising. "I-I shouldn't have let Mel go out that day. I should've been adamant on wanting my carbonara", Jackson sobbed.

Mel stood in front of the mirror, making sure her dress was perfect. She was going for a meet with her past friend. It's been years since they met, and suddenly her friend called to meet.

"Come on Mel! Your bestfriend is more important than your past friend", Jackson whined, meaning himself as the 'bestfriend'.

Mel rolled her eyes. "I'm sure you are marrying food, Jackson", She snorted.

"Well if I can, I will", Jackson laughed. "Please my favourite carnabonara!!" He whined.

"I'll be back in a hour and then I will surely make you one, Jackson. Until then, clean the home", She said jokingly before leaving the house in her beautiful long silk red dress, with pretty bows and cuffs.

Jackson pouted as he watched his bestfriend walk out of the door.

And only later did he realise it was his biggest mistake.

He was cleaning the home, laughing at the baby pictures of Jimin hanging in the walls. He was dressed like a Prince.

His Dad treated him like a Prince, so of course he is dressed like one.

This is not the first time Jackson saw these pictures. It's like his hundredth time, yet he still laughs.

That's when the familiar sound of his phone ringing was heard. Say so, by Doja cat echoed the walls of the home as he grabbed his phone.

"Why is Mel calling?" He wondered pressing the answer button. "Yes Mel? Already missed your bestfriend?" He laughed.

"Your number was first in the call log, so I called you. Mrs.Park Mel got into an accident and was taken to Seoul Hospital. I'm really sorry to say this, but she didn't survive".

"J-jimin let's go", Jackson said, dragging his bestfriend out, Jungkook following.

The younger entered the car, waiting for the other two, to enter. "So who is the stalker?" Jimin asked with a blank face as he walked towards his car.

"AGHHH JIMIN!"

All Jimin heard was the scream of pain, a liquid splashing, and body hitting the concrete road.

It was silent.

Jimin gulped as he raised his hand, touching his face. Blood covered his pale face.

Jackson's blood.

🔖

▪ What would be Jimin's reaction?

What might happen next?

▪ Feedbacks.

Love you sweethearts 💙

Take Care 💙

Have a great day and to make my day great, don't forget to click the star and leave a comment 💙

Fighting 😙

Namjoon is a real cutie😍