"Just a bestfriend? Maybe it's because you had a affair with your bestfriend's mother, and Mrs.Park wanted to reveal this to your bestfriend, so you killed her, and now acting like you are the good guy", the police officer said.

It all happened too fast. Jackson had the man struggling underneath him as he punched him continuously. "HOW DARE YOU FUCKING SAY THAT?! HOW CHEAP COULD YOU GO?!" He yelled, never stopping his hard punches.

"YOU FUCKING MORON! I'LL KILL YOU WITH MY OWN HANDS!" Jackson shouted, putting the man in a choke hold.

The police officer struggled to breath, but he still had a smirk in his face.

That's when a few more police officers arrived, quickly pulling the 'madman' away from the officer.

"We were just talking and he suddenly attacked me. Take him to the prison before he kill me!" The police officer in the floor hissed as the others dragged Jackson away.

🔖

Jackson sat inside the prison cell, a angry glare in his face.

How could the man say such a thing? He was the one spouting nonsense.

"Hey Wang, someone called you", Some officer said, handing him the phone.

Jackson hoped it was Jimin. "H-hello. Jimin, are you both coming here?" He asked with a worried look. Jackson, himself was at this kind of state, and how do you think Jimin is keeping up with the news?

Surely, he wouldn't be coping up. Even Jackson put a fit, feeling utterly stressed and angry. Jimin surely wouldn't be holding himself together. He seeked for revenge on the man who dared to kill his bestfriend.

"Unfortuantely, it isn't your bestfriend or may I say, secret crush speaking", a low deep voice chuckled from the other line.

Jackson's glare returned. "I don't have a crush on Jimin! And I know who you are!" Jackson hissed.

"Sure you do", the man chuckled. "I thought you would know your limits, but well, you don't. So, hindrances like you should be removed", the man said. "Also, keep lying to yourself. Everyone, EVERYONE knows that you have a crush on MY Jimin", He laughed making Jackson let out a angry sigh.

"I am going to kill you when I get out of here! I know you killed Mel!" Jackson growled, ignoring the whole 'crush' part.

"Let's see", he said. "If I tell Jungkook about this, you surely won't be alive, you know. According to him, YOU are the stalker. I know everything. Every fucking thing. How you tried to talk Mrs.Park into making you marry Jimin instead of Jungkook, how you tried to let Jimin know of your romantic signals, how hard you tried to stop the marriage, how yo-"

"FUCKING SHUT UP! I DON'T HAVE FEELINGS FOR JIMIN ANYMORE! I KNOW JIMIN LOVES JUNGKOOK, SO I WILL LET HIM HAVE A HAPPY LIFE!" Jackson shouted into the phone, harshly punching the wall.

"Oh come on. What about the day Jimin came to your home when he fought with Jungkook? At that night, what did you d-"

"I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!"

"Yes you fucking did! You tried to kiss him! You tried to kiss my Jimin!"

"N-no. I just wanted to k-kiss him once. O-once before he completely l-leaves me", Jackson silently cried.

"SURE. But well, your pathetic ass felt too guilty to even kiss him", the man chuckled. "I could tell all of this to my Jimin. And he will never ever talk to you", the man said.

"N-no. He wouldn't do that", Jackson whispered.

"Yeah he would", the man laughed. "Soon. Soon there won't be no Jungkook or Jackson. There will be only me and my Jiminie", the man said with a grin.

"IN YOUR FUCKING DREAMS!" Jackson growled.

"Sure. I'll see you, Jackson", he whispered before hanging up.

Jackson groaned in anger, pulling his hair.

He got to do something before the stalker actually do something to Jungkook.

🔖

▪ What do you think happened to Jimin?

▪ So now, who is the stalker?

▪ Feedbacks :))

I'll explain everything in the chapter when the stalker will be revealed 😏 (sorry, not much Jikook in this chapter 😅)

Will my sweethearts stay with me and see who the fucked up stalker is? 😃

Personally, I really love Jackson!! His cute personality, his amazing voice- 😆 I could go on, but the point is, do you want a chapter about the backstory of Jackson and Jimin's relationship? Of course, a bestfriends chapter cause duh this is JIKOOK 😉

Also, I got damn lucky. I was really scared about my books getting deleted because of the maintenance. But thank god, they survived 🤧

Take Care sweethearts 💙

Love you 💙

Have a great day and to make my day great, don't forget to click the star and leave a comment 💙