Jimin had his head resting on Jungkook's shoulders, feeling tired from the pleasure. "I-I love you, J-jungkook", he mumbled, falling limp on their bed.

"I love you too", Jungkook whispered, slowly starting to move inside the man. "N-no, J-Jungkook", Jimin mumbled tiredly.

"I'll make you feel so good, Sugar. So good", Jungkook whispered, biting his earlobe. "Aghh Jimin", he moaned, wrapping his hand around the man's neck.

Jimin moaned loudly, feeling his husband's dick brush against his prostate. "Hmm Jungkook!" He groaned, eyes blurry with tears. The younger lifted his legs, putting them in his shoulders before thrusting harder into him.

"N-aghh!" Jimin moaned, hands clenching into the bedsheets. "You look so slutty, Jimin", the younger whispered, staring at Jimin's face with dark eyes. "I could never get enough of you", he continued, thrusts turning harsh and harsh with every passing minute.

"Jungko- p-please!" Jimin clenched around Jungkook, hands reaching out to stroke his dick. "I'll do that for you, Sugar", Jungkook grinned, hands reaching out to stroke the man's dick.

"You have such a big dick. I wouldn't mind riding your big dick, Sugar", Jungkook whispered, staring straight at his dick making Jimin blush.

Jungkook moved his hand up and down his husband's length, pressing his thumb against the leaky tip making Jimin groan in pleasure, cumming into his hands. "Aghh Jungkook!!"

"Watch me, Sugar~ Watch me eat your cum like it's my last meal", Jungkook whispered, pushing his fingers into his mouth. Jimin stared up at him, eyes hooded from tiredness and pleasure.

Jungkook licked up his fingers, watching Jimin bite his lips as he stared up at him seductively. "My sugar", he moaned, cumming deep inside the man. He pulled out before bending down.

"AGHH JUNGKOOK!" Jimin moaned when his husband took him fully in his mouth. "F-fuck", he groaned, weakly thrusting into his husband.

"So yummy, Jiminie", Jungkook grinned, pulling out and turning Jimin around. "I'm not done", He whispered, hands grabbing his ass.

"N-no J-jungkook. E-enough", Jimin mumbled weakly. Jungkook licked a path up the man's ass crack, smirking when he heard Jimin's sweet whimper. "I know you like it", he whispered, fingers poking at the entrance.

"I wanna do more", Jungkook whispered, rubbing his finger against Jimin's entrance. "I can tell you want more", he grinned, pushing a finger inside the man's hole, earning a sweet moan from the older.

"I-I love you, Jimin", Jungkook whispered as he thrusted the three fingers in and out, loving the sqelchy sound that came out. "Do you know what's causing this sound, Jiminie?" He asked with a smirk. "My cum which is deep inside of you", he grinned before pulling his fingers out and pushing his dick into him harshly.

"N-no, J-jungkook! I-it hurts", Jimin groaned. "One more time. Only once", Jungkook whispered before starting to thrust into him again.

The bed creaked as it moved from the force, and it only added to Jungkook's turn on. "I love you so much, Jimin. All mine", Jungkook groaned, slapping his husband's ass, loving how it jingled. "So sexy", Jungkook whispered into his ear, earning a loud moan.

"Moan for me, Sugar", he groaned, slapping his pink ass  again. "N-aghh J-jungkook!" Jimin moaned, the younger smirking in satisfaction.

"You are mine, Jimin. Only mine", he whispered.

🔖

"NAMJOON, HOW DARE HE?! HOW DARE HE TOUCH WHAT IS MINE?!" The man shouted, lifting the laptop from his desk and throwing it away. "HOW DARE HE FUCKING TOUCH WHAT IS MINE?! JIMIN IS MINE! ONLY MINE! NOT HIS", he continued screaming, Namjoon watching silently from the side.

"I have to do something. I have to do something!" He chanted, pulling his hair in frustration.

"I have an idea, Master", Namjoon said.

"Tell me, Namjoon. Tell me!"

And he did.

🔖

▪ What picture was Jackson staring at?

▪ How was the smut?

▪ What idea does Namjoon have?

▪ Feedbacks :))

It's been a really long time since I wrote smut, so it must be kinda horrible 😅 After not giving smut for y'all for this long, this isn't the smut. I know. I am disappointed about this, myself. Please bear with me.

I'll try to write better smut!

Love you sweethearts 💙

Take Care 💙

Have a great day and to make my day great, don't forget to click the star and leave a comment 💙

Fighting 😙