"Greg told me that he caught mum from spilling a few times. Nothing big, but she's got to be careful," Niall joined in.

It wasn't like Niall's mom was the center of all tabloids. And if she did say something about having a grandson, people could easily think she's talking about Theo.

It was at that moment that Theo came stumbling into the room, and Denise lifted him up in her lap.

"Do you see Alyssa? Look at her tummy! That's going to be your cousin!" She said to him. I smiled and touched my stomach to show him.

Theo squirmed and eventually reached over to my stomach. It didn't feel weird anymore, because it was so big.

Greg followed behind Theo and sat with us. I looked at Niall and he nodded.

"Niall and I have a question to ask you two," I said, smiling.

"What is it?" They asked.

"We would love it if you would be the godparents!" Niall responded. I watched as their faces lit up.

"We would love to!" Denise said, almost laughing because of her happiness. "So your planning on baptizing him?"

"That's the plan," Niall said.

"Let's hope that the fans don't crash the baptism," I said.

"Oh, they will," Greg said.

"We'll do it before we tell everybody," Niall said.

"That would probably be best," Denise added. I thought of all the events that would be crashed during Owen's lifetime. I shuddered. Too many.

We talked for a bit more, and then the food was ready. We all sat around the table that was decorated so nicely, and began to eat. I was the the hot topic at the dinner table.

"That's a nice ring, it isn't what I think it is, right?" My mom said.

I laughed. "No! It has all the birthstones of Niall, Me, and the baby," I said. "Oh yeah, and thanks for picking it up, Greg."

"Not a problem. I'm glad it fits," he responded. We joked around for a bit, but the conversation quickly turned serious.

"Are you sure that you're ready to have a baby? Are you all prepared?" Maura asked. I swallowed, and put my fork down.

"Yes. Mostly, I think," I said.

"Do you have everything you need?" My mom asked.

"Well, I was going to have a baby shower, but Niall said I didn't need one, so we'll probably finish off the list when I get home, sometime," I said.