Chapter 75

Lu Qingjia was holding something in his hand when he woke up.

He frowned slightly, swept away the messy hair, stood up and looked into his hand, the confusion he had just woke up instantly dissipated, and his eyes were filled with confusion.

...Is a bellyband.

Lu Qingjia's cheeks were hot and flushed instantly, but even so, he never dropped the belly pocket in his hand, instead he held it tightly.

He looked around, the messy bed, the taut curtains, he was alone, without Ji Yu.

He vaguely remembered that he had seen Ji Yu and told her not to leave. It should be a dream, right?

It must be a dream. How could Ji Yu sleep with him? It is very rare for her to let him stay. It is impossible to sleep with him. Then this...this belly...

Could it be... he was sleepwalking?

Sleepwalking went to the cabinet and took her belly to sleep peacefully?

How could he... how could he do such... such unsightly things?

Lu Qingjia could not say a word, his face was stained with crimson, he gathered up his scattered clothes and got off the bed. Not long after he stood still, he heard footsteps outside. He immediately knew Ji Yu was coming in, and she wouldn't knock on the door when she came in. Will say hello, Lu Qingjia is holding her bellyband in her hand and froze there, where should he hide it?

Go back to bed.

He pushed the door in while thinking about Ji Yu, Lu Qingjia had no time to get back to the bed, so he put his hands behind him.

Ji Yu walked inside and saw Lu Qingjia's face crimson with one hand, while the other hand held the loose clothes.

The beautiful man who woke up in the morning became more charming. The moles on the corners of his eyes and the silky hair were breathtaking, but Ji Yu's attention quickly shifted because of his excessive restraint.

She glanced at his hand behind her back and asked him, "What are you hiding?"

Lu Qingjia immediately said: "There is nothing to hide." He stepped back, his hair fluttered, and smiled pretentiously, "I haven't changed my clothes yet. Wait for a while, wait a while."

After he went back to the screen, Ji Yu didn't really care about what he was hiding, but she cared about him.

"What the hell are you hiding?" Ji Yu leaned over to find out, Lu Qingjia quickly turned around but didn't show her.

Ji Yu was anxious, worried about what he was doing, deliberately said: "If you hide again, don't stay here!"

Lu Qingjia froze in an instant, closed his eyes and stood there still as if he was willing to resist.

Ji Yu was satisfied, went around behind, and saw the reason why he was hiding-her belly.

Lu Qingjia didn't feel embarrassed to turn around, only to explain intermittently: "I am not, I don't."

Ji Yu's curiosity and worry disappeared, replaced by embarrassment and blushing, but it seems...Lu Qingjia didn't know that she took it off by herself?

She tentatively said: "...Where did it come from?"

Lu Qingjia: "I really don't know."

He turned around and quickly took a look at the bellyband in his hand. The texture was very good. It was pinched in his hand like her skin. His face was red and enchanting and luxurious: "I woke up and it was in my hand. Looking through your closet, you have never done anything..."