Chapter 74

When it comes to cultivation, Lu Qingjia said nothing as if he was dumb.

He looked down at the sachet at his waist, and put his hand on the sachet and stroked the words "peace and smoothly" on it. Ji Yu saw his move and his heart jumped, but he still settled and bypassed him. After entering the room, he took out the jade slip and placed it on the table.

"Take a look, what is this."

When Lu Qingjia heard the words, he frowned when he saw the jade slip and walked quickly to take the jade slip away.

"It's useless if you take it away, I've already seen it."

Lu Qingjia's back froze, and tried to change the subject: "Have you been there?"

Ji Yu looked at him: "You still want to hide from me? This is not like you at all. If everything is as I thought it is, you should repeatedly emphasize to me what you have done. Such silence is really not like you. "

Lu Qingjia chuckled softly, clutching the obviously opened Yujian in a low voice: "You are right, I don't think it is like me, but I don't know what else to do."

He looked at her: "You no longer treat me like you used to be, do I have to emphasize repeatedly, do you still care?"

The tone of his words was too sad, and Ji Yu was upset as if his stomach hurts a little bit.

What does this egg hurt now? Is it because he felt the same way as his father?

When Ji Yu didn't speak, Lu Qingjia felt that she had approved his statement and felt even more uncomfortable.

He walked slowly to her, his voice suddenly became very soft: "...Is even a monk better than me?"

Ji Yu knew that he was by his side, and they were so close, as if they had gone back in time.

"I am nothing in your heart now, am I?"

His muffled voice was right in his ears, Ji Yu evaded his hot breath at the beginning, his hand was on her shoulder, and his low magnetic voice was mixed with a bit of depression: "Yu'er, I was right. Huh?"

Ji Yu wrestled away from his hand and wanted to leave, Lu Qingjia hugged her tightly.

"I have nothing left."

Ji Yu froze.

"I only have you."

Ji Yu raised her head and held her hands tightly on her side. After a long time, she held her breath and said, "As long as you want to, you can have a lot. Similarly, as long as you don't want to, you will have nothing."

She said sharply: "I said at the time that you can choose, but you don't want to choose anything."

"I regret it." Lu Qingjia said very quickly, "I regret it. I don't need face and dignity. I don't want anything. I only want you. Would you let me come back?"

Ji Yu said nothing, Lu Qingjia turned her around and looked at her face with paranoia: "I can't, I really can't Yuer, I can't stand you and other men day and night, can't stand you ignore me, I I want you to care about me, treat me well, and I don't want you to be like you are now."

Ji Yu's lips moved, but his words were suppressed by his kiss.

She opened her eyes and looked at his face close at hand. He should be very afraid that she would be angry and would push him away, so the arm holding her was trembling.

His eyelashes were also trembling, and the long, curled eyelashes swept across her cheek, causing an unspeakable itch.

"enough."