Chapter 41

Ji Yu never thought Ji Wuxian would take off his clothes.

The picture of the beautiful man undressing is really too glamorous. The men's clothes of the Hehuan Sect are...are thin, and there is basically nothing left on him.

"Master!" Ji Yu hurriedly covered his eyes, "Master has something to say! What is this!"

Ji Wuxian slowly walked towards Ji Yu with a hair in ink, stopped at a distance of about one meter from her, and slowly said, "You used to like to peek and bathe as a teacher. Did you forget?"

Ji Yu: "..." Was the "your past" that was not described in the original book so hot? ?

"My teacher will show it to you now. You can watch it any way you want. Why don't you watch it?"

Ji Wuxian took another step forward, his legs were long, and his steps were large, and this step was almost close to her.

Ji Yu suddenly released the hand covering his eyes, and the first thing he saw was the white chest.

She was dumbfounded and turned quickly, her nose almost touching his chest.

"Master, I have forgotten all the things before, and you all know it, now it is like this...Is this embarrassing me?"

"I'm embarrassing you?" Ji Wuxian laughed, his hand on her shoulder, Ji Yu got goose bumps, "Ji Yu, you embarrass me more than this, why didn't you think so What do you think about me?"

"But I don't remember." Ji Yu said eagerly, "I forgot all of them! I don't remember anything, it was the medicine that Master lied to me to take!"

Ji Wuxian paused, he slowly let go of his hand and said, "Yes, you are right, it was all made by me." He looked at her back, full of rejection, and said softly, "I am really Regret, why should I care about those nihilistic things in the first place, I didn't care about it, I am the Sect Master of Hehuan Sect, what do I want to do so much?"

Ji Yu didn't speak, she really didn't know what to say, she wanted to leave, but she walked to the door but couldn't get out.

"Yu'er, what if I say, I regret it?" He suddenly said, "I will ask my best friend for a medicine, so that you can remember everything, OK?"

Ji Yu couldn't open the door, she knew best in her heart that no matter how much medicine Ji Wuxian asked for, it would be useless. Even if she remembered it, she just remembered it, she would not have the feelings of the original owner, because she was not the original owner at all.

She took a deep breath, barely calmed down, and said with her back to Ji Wuxian: "Master, there are some things that can not be restored if you regret it."

She suddenly wanted to say a few words for the original owner: "Master can lie to me when he doesn't want it. If you forget the medicine, if you regret it, Master can give me the medicine. It reminds me, what does Master think of me? "

She asked each word: "Master, do you think I am something you can play with?"

Ji Wuxian was startled, and said in a panic: "No, Master is just...just..."

"I know what the master is thinking." Ji Yu whispered, "But doesn't the master think everything is too late? Even if I really persuade the medicine according to the master, when I think of everything, the master thinks we Can you go back to the past?"

She suddenly turned around and tried her best to calmly face the thinly-dressed beautiful man in front of her: "And during the time when I forgot everything, I didn't see Master converging to practice. If Master is really interested, how could this be? "