Chapter 62

Ji Yu is a little embarrassed now.

She felt that Lu Qingjia couldn't let go of giving birth.

Their current situation is really unsuitable for laying eggs. They are both external and internally troubled, and she hasn't adjusted her as a father. If she teaches well, if there is another little devil in the world, then she can directly choose a Feng Shui treasure to bury herself. .

But Lu Qingjia rarely looked forward to something. When I saw her, the beautiful and flawless face was full of longing.

It was really longing, his eyes were filled with the words "want to lay eggs", and he turned back and forth, turning Ji Yu's head into dizziness.

They did not return to Xianzong and stayed in the tall building. At the moment they were cuddling on the bed that was barely taken care of. Ji Yu was holding his head, not allowing him to look at her so earnestly, but he insisted, she pulled him away Come back again, several times, and Ji Yu's heart is upset.

"I haven't seen you mention it before, why do you want it so much now?" Ji Yu couldn't help asking.

Lu Qingjia said immediately: "Because we are going to get married soon, it would be more legitimate to have children after getting married."

"But we still have a lot of things to do. Have you forgotten your plan? Don't you worry about making mistakes and hurting the children?" Ji Yu pressed his cheek, which was very flexible, and immediately bounced back when pressed.

After hearing this, Lu Qingjia fell silent, his expression was as positive as before, and people slowly moved away from her.

He sat by the bed alone, Ji Yu got up and approached him, took his arm and said: "It's me who is not good, I shouldn't say that these hurt you, but..."

"You're not bad, you're right, I didn't think well enough." Lu Qingjia held down her hand holding his arm, and his eyes fell on the room full of treasures. "Maybe there is still you who are here now. I feel so safe that I am a little bit forgetful, and I really look forward to the child."

Ji Yu felt very uncomfortable when he said this. She wanted to say something, but she didn't know how to say it.

Lu Qingjia then said again: "I don't care about the safety of the child, I actually...just the thought of having a blood-connected child makes it difficult to control myself."

It has been tens of thousands of years. Although these tens of thousands of years are nothing to Phoenix's long life, they are still tens of thousands of years.

He is truly alone in the world for such a long time.

Now that he can conceive a child, even if he is not a pure-blooded Phoenix, he will be at least similar to him. It is hard not to expect not to be excited.

As he said, the current Ji Yu made him feel safe, and the environment he was in now made him feel at home. This made him forget the prerequisites and just wanted more emotional comfort.

The more he thought about it, the more he felt that he shouldn't. Just as he was about to veto everything that was going to lay eggs before, he saw Ji Yu squeezed his hand hard, gritted his teeth and said, "I'm born, what to be afraid of!"

Lu Qingjia was startled and looked at her in surprise: "What did you say?"

"Be born, I have wine now, I am drunk now. You could beat them with a phoenix tens of thousands of years ago. After tens of thousands of years, you will be stronger. Can't you still protect a child?" Ji Yu tried hard to use his imagination. "Maybe he can help you when our child is born? He will be great too, like a little war god?"