Chapter 71

It's really unexpected and not surprising to meet Master Jing Zhi in Fanjie.

Ji Yu was wondering whether to say hello, when a black cat suddenly ran up to her, squatting down and looking up at her, his dark eyes were extremely focused.

Black cat with black eyes?

Ji Yu squatted down curiously and looked at it, and asked softly, "Where are you from the cat? Where is your owner?"

The black cat tilted his head and meowed softly, as if saying that he had no owner.

Ji Yu thought that she was alone in this world, almost like a stray cat, so she couldn't help but touched its head.

The black cat is very human, probably seeing Ji Yu's kindness, and nuzzling her palms obediently.

Ji Yu was amused by it, her eyes filled with soft colors.

When Master Jing Zhi finished talking with people and found Ji Yu, he was seeing her smiling at the cat.

The girl in a purple dress used the trick in the mortal world. People around her looked at her as an ordinary girl, but he could see her true face.

The breeze blew the ring and hair on the girl's chest, and she rubbed the black cat's head lightly, which was maternally brilliant.

Master Jing Zhi stood there and watched for a long time, until Ji Yu stood up holding the black cat.

"Since you are also homeless, let's live on each other from now on."

He heard her say this.

Homeless? Dependency? How is this going?

Isn't she going to marry Qiong Huajun? Not long ago, the abbot of Shangqing Temple went to participate in their joint registration ceremony. The abbot asked him if he wanted to go, but he refused on the grounds that he wanted to learn.

He has been out for a while, has been staying in the Mortal Realm, has never contacted the monastery, and has no idea about the situation of the cultivation realm.

Could it be...what happened to the co-registration ceremony?

Unknowingly, someone has walked up to Ji Yu, and Ji Yu smiled more politely when he saw him: "Master Jing Zhi, it's been a long time."

It's really been a long time since they have seen each other, and it has been several months since the farewell of Shushan.

"Long time no see." Jing Zhi said a Buddha's name, Wen said, "Why is Ji Tanyue here?"

The black cat in Ji Yu's arms didn't seem to like Jing Zhi very much, so he avoided him, and kept drilling into Ji Yu's arms.

Ji Yu patted its head comfortably, and replied, "I live in this town temporarily. Where's the master? Do you travel in the ordinary world?"

Master Jing Zhi said: "Yes, the poor monk has traveled so far. It is reported that Ji Danyue and Qiong Huajun held a joint registration ceremony. Before they had time to go to congratulate him, now I have to add a congratulation."

Ji Yu said lightly: "Master, don't have to congratulate me. The wedding didn't happen in the end, there is nothing to congratulate."

Jing Zhi gazes slightly, his facial features are obviously very common, but they are full of wonderful charm in one face.

"...Is this black cat raised by Ji Tanyue?"

He changed the subject very naturally, which was much more pleasing than those who asked questions.