Chapter 28

Why did Lu Qingjia enter the secret realm?

Didn't he threaten to never step into the Chixiao Sea in this life?

But it's not the first time he didn't believe it, she was used to it.

Turning his head and looking at his side again, he was stunned. The person who was just now disappeared suddenly, and even his two subordinates disappeared.

Ji Yu blinked. This person was still saying goodbye to her sincerely one second before, and then left without saying goodbye the next second. It's really...too fake.

"Don't look for it." Lu Qingjia's voice sounded again. Although he deliberately pretended to be a bit low and dumb, she could still hear his unique voice.

"He left as soon as I showed up."

He walked over, dressed in a gorgeous and noble gold woven white robe, aqua brocade robe, and a gilt jade band around his waist. The carvings were very exquisite. She couldn't see what it was. pattern.

But she could clearly see the jade pendant on his waist, the jade color was warm and clear, and it was hollowed out and carved into the shape of a phoenix spreading its wings.

Look at his eyebrows, the red forehead, and a pair of Danfeng eyes that are deep and silent, like a dark fire burning indifferently and blue.

Even if he changes his appearance, but his temperament and eyes cannot change, he is actually him.

Mentioning the talented man, he teased the corners of his mouth and said, "He seems to be very afraid of being seen with him." He glanced at her, thinking that she hadn't recognized him before, and she was pretending to face him. The man who only saw one side acted so directly, still a little unhappy in his heart, but still reminded slowly, "I see a lot of people like him, don't just believe what he said."

Ji Yu smiled and looked at him. He said: "If you don't believe his words, do you want to believe you?"

Lu Qingjia unconsciously remembered how many times she had said that he was unbelievable, and he still had no way of explaining it. It seemed that he did something like that.

His expression was not very good-looking, his picturesque face sank, his brows frowned tightly, and his red forehead moved.

Ji Yu saw something under her forehead with sharp eyes. She retracted her gaze and pretended not to

notice anything, and asked in a low voice, "How did you get in?" Lu Qingjia turned sideways not to look at her, and half-turned her head indifferently. What can be done? Naturally I walked in."

"Walked in?" Ji Yu moved to the front of his sight and said very directly, "You can't walk in openly. The Shadow Moon Fairy Sect clearly stated that this secret realm is very strange. It would have caused unnecessary trouble, and it is not allowed to enter the country."

Lu Qingjia wrote a note to Yin Ruyan in his heart, and said, "I asked someone to bring me in."

Ji Yu blinked and smiled very happily. Said: "Take the spirit stone I gave you and ask someone to bring you in?" She walked a few steps further, getting close to him, Lu Qingjia suddenly felt that the surrounding air was a little thin, and couldn't help holding his breath.

"You are really clever. You are really clever. You got in without spending anything." Ji Yu poked his chest, and quickly retracted his hand before he could react, and judged him, "

Cunning ." Lu Qingjia "..."

It's a pity that she didn't become a storyteller, but just a few words are enough for her to make up a whole story. No wonder... No wonder that he could be brought into her plan step by step. One link, the person who can be linked is obviously her.