Chapter 38

Ji Yu didn't want to be with Lu Qingjia for too long. Although he was going to Shushan with him, she didn't want to go with him.

After waiting for the gate, she rushed to Shushan as quickly as possible with the technique of shrinking the ground into an inch, so that she would not be afraid that Yan Tingyun would find her.

Shushan is not a vegetarian either. Demon Lord is amazing, but you have to weigh how much you want to go to Shushan.

In a hurry, Ji Yu rented a carriage and did not rest, so he directly let the coachman rush to the boundary.

Just a carriage, neither she nor Lu Qingjia would sit outside with the coachman, so they were both inside.

The inside of the carriage was originally small. Ji Yu and Lu Qingjia sat face to face, with their knees easily touching.

Ji Yu looked at the opposite side, Lu Qingjia's face closed his eyes and rested as usual, with his hands on his knees, as if he didn't feel any inadvertent touch.

Ji Yu looked at him carefully. He closed his eyes, his jade face was cold, his long eyebrows were handsome, and the phoenix ling between his eyebrows added a gorgeous and luxurious color to his facial features, coupled with those water-red lips, he was really a gentleman and enchanting.

The seemingly fragrant rose lingering in her breath, she frowned and dodged, but it had no effect.

I had already rented two carriages.

Ji Yu couldn't hide from him, so she didn't hide at all, letting the carriage move close to him from time to time.

She just looked at him like that, but wanted to see when he could calm down.

He calmed down until the night.

People are not tired when sitting in a carriage, and they don't need to rest, but the horses of the world can't stand it.

"Girl, it's too dangerous to drive at night, and the horse is tired. It will take a long time to change horses to get the next station. I'm afraid the horse can't hold on." The coachman stopped the carriage and felt a little embarrassed behind the curtain.

Ji Yu opened the curtains and looked out. The night in the wilderness was indeed dark to the eyes of mortals, and it was very difficult to walk.

She spent most of her time in the realm of comprehension, and she almost forgot what a mortal world should be like.

"Alright, let's leave until dawn. I was too anxious." She lowered the curtain and turned her head back, and saw Lu Qingjia open her eyes with a serious expression.

When Ji Yu was about to speak, Lu Qingjia suddenly raised his hand to turn a golden light, and the coachman outside the curtain screamed. Ji Yu thought he was killing someone, and grabbed his hand in a hurry.

"What are you doing?" She coldly brows , "No murder!"

Lu Qingjia directly held her hand and embraced her in his arms, hugging her tightly and whispered: "Don't talk, he's not dead."

He didn't. Looking at her, looking outside through the wind-blown car curtain, Ji Yu was held in his arms and paused for a while: "What's the matter?"

"Send him away." His voice just said. In her ear, "You stay inside and don't come out."

He let go of her when he said, and got out of the carriage without looking back.