Chapter 29

After Lu Qingjia left, Ji Yu also left soon.

As a precaution, she put on the veil again, and walked lightly in the secret realm in purple, her slim back is very enchanting and charming. Ling Yijun is the lord of the secret realm. To find someone in it is a disguise. He looks at her in the dark as if he is looking for someone. If he is thinking for a while, he silently follows her.

Then Wen Lingyi saw Ji Yu found Yuechangge.

Yue Changge ran out of the stone room covered in wounds, and happened to ran into her, which made Wen Lingyi's face unsightly.

It seems that she shouldn't have given her a dragon bone at the beginning, which gave her a place in the secret realm he created, and she could escape.

Wen Lingyi turned the dragon soul into his hand, and wanted to get the Yuechangge back immediately, but at this time, the Yuechangge had already begun to question Master Ji Yuxing.

"It's you." Yue Changge wiped the blood off her face, and stared at her bitterly, and said coldly, "Where is my big brother? He must be looking for you! Where did you get him? You? If you walk in such a hurry, shouldn't it... Big Brother was killed by you too?"

Ji Yu knew that Jin Chaoyu disappeared in front of her, which might remind her of the one who died under the claws of a beast to pick Ji Yu flowers. Brother, it's normal for her to be nervous.

But she couldn't accept the unwarranted charges on her.

"What's the matter with your guilty tone?" Ji Yu raised her eyebrows, "I advise you to be polite, don't tag me indiscriminately, always look like I owe you a lot and want me to die. This place is you and me. You know that you are not my opponent, and you want to provoke me, but if I have a bad temper and kill you and leave you here, others will only think that you have encountered an accident and will not doubt me. "

Do you want to kill me? Did you finally show your fox tail?" Yue Changge clenched his dagger and bit his lip. "Just come, I'm not afraid of you."

"Little girl, I'm just teaching you an analogy. Don't just listen to what you want to hear." Ji Yuman said casually, "As for your big brother, I haven't seen him and I don't know where he is."

Yue Changge angrily said: "The big brother loves you so much, and now he disappears. Not only are you not nervous, but you are so absent-minded, Ji Yu, you woman has no heart!"

"Why don't I have a heart, I have a heart. "

Ji Yu blinked, pressing her bare hand on her heart, her posture was charming, her eyes flowed, and Yue Changge was slightly startled.

Wen Lingyi also watched this scene, looked at her hand that was in her heart, and her hand that was hidden in her wide sleeves twisted slightly.

Yuechangge was silly, and Ji Yu said it all. She observed her surroundings and thought about maybe that Lingyijun was nearby, just waiting to take Yuechangge away. It would be dangerous for her to stay for a long time. Go ahead and hide away.

But Yuechangge didn't let her go.

"You said before that there are only two of us here. If you kill me, others will only think that I was in an accident and will not doubt you." Yue Changge smiled suddenly, lowered his head, eyes dark, behind his back There was a touch of magic.

"Then you said, if I hurt myself, and then call someone over with a jade card, saying that you hurt me, what would happen?" She suddenly raised her head and stared at her, her eyes darkened strangely.