Chapter 77

Ji Yu and Lu Qingjia had a mission to revisit their old place. They went to the library where she found the jade slip last time, looking for the jade slips that gave birth to offspring from the Feng clan and foreign races, to see how their egg was born.

Lu Qingjia is a chick with no experience at all. He was underage when the whole family had an accident. It can be said that he knew nothing except that he would be born with an egg.

Even the body of Ji Yu's human race may be very painful to breed the offspring of the Feng race.

He turned the jade slips carefully, but he did not know that Ji Yu had been staring at him for a long time.

In the huge library of books, in front of the tall bookshelves, a young man with long black hair in a white coat bowed his head earnestly, looking at the jade slips word by word, quiet and focused, with a handsome jade face, really like The painting is average.

The sultry and unconscious beauty in him is more deadly than the deliberate revealing.

Ji Yu slowly put down the jade slip in his hand and walked to his side step by step. He didn't notice. His eyes fell on the middle section of the jade slip. He roughly saw something he didn't understand and frowned slightly.

As soon as he frowned, Ji Yu felt that the whole world was wrong. She moved closer. Lu Qingjia seemed to have finally reacted. He tilted his head to his side, facing Ji Yu's bright and hot eyes.

Lu Qingjia shook Yu Jian's hand tightly. Ji Yu probably didn't know how moving her eyes were. The emotion that was full of him, longing for him, and longing for him, made Lu Qingjia shake the wholehearted business.

"...Why look at me like this."

He spoke slowly, his thin lips and water red lips matched the deep and clear voice very well.

"You look good." Ji Yu said to his heart, "Really look good."

Lu Qingjia put the jade slip in his hand back, leaned directly on the bookshelf behind him, took her hand and asked, "How good is it?"

He was leaning on the eyelashes and the gentle expression of his face caused Ji Yu to lose consciousness for a moment, and said inexplicably nervously: "...especially beautiful, more beautiful than everyone I have seen combined."

Lu Qingjia seemed to smile, and said in a serious tone: "But there is someone who looks better than me."

Ji Yu was curious: "Who?" She curled her eyebrows, "There can be no such person."

Lu Qingjia pulled her into his arms, let her lie on his chest, lowered her head to her ear and whispered, "If there is this person, you are very familiar with her."

The string in Ji Yu's mind was broken, and he asked quietly, "Who is it?"

Lu Qingjia rubbed the delicate skin around her neck and said softly, "It's close in front of you."

Ji Yu's breath froze, and only let go again when he was so blush that he held back his chest, and said, "You tease me."

Lu Qingjia looked down at her, they were too close, the breath intertwined, and her eyes fluttered in confusion, not knowing where to fall. Obviously she was so familiar, she had done everything, but she was still very nervous every time she wrestled with him.

"How can I be willing to tease you?" Lu Qingjia rubbed her nose against her, and she responded to him with half tiptoe. The two lips were so close, but they never came together. This made the atmosphere more ambiguous and disturbed Ji Yu's reason. no.