Fanwai 8

Lu Qingjia seemed to be overjoyed.

Ever since Ji Yu praised him as the most obedient little phoenix, he's been a little off.

The specific manifestation is that when they returned to the inn, he was not in the mood to do business, so he sat there with one hand on his cheek and smirked.

Ji Yu was busy inquiring about the news, he just smirked, obviously the monks here are in dire straits, but in a blink of an eye, the future Qionghua Divine Sovereign is always a beautiful scene of spring breeze.

In the end, Ji Yu had no choice but to sit next to him and imitate his appearance, cupping his cheek with one hand and saying, "What are you thinking?"

The boy subconsciously said, "I want to get married."

Ji Yu choked for a moment: "How old are you when you think about getting married, can you think about business?"

The boy frowned immediately: "What do you know, you..."

He turned his head to argue with this ignorant person, but found that this person was Ji Yu, and the temperature on his face rose in an instant, and he stood up abruptly and said, "It's you."

Ji Yu nodded: "It's me."

"Have you finished asking?"

He glanced at the dignified monks around him. They had no intention of paying attention to them. Although they paid more attention to their appearance when they first came in, but now that the demon world is attacking the human world on a large scale, it is difficult for the world to take the lead.

"There are the disciples of the three major immortal sects." Ji Yu pointed to the young monks in white clothes on the west side, "This time down the mountain is to eliminate demons."

Lu Qingjia asked curiously, "Just how many of them? The tallest is just Nascent Soul."

Ji Yu wondered: "Speaking of which, what level is your current cultivation based on the standards of the cultivation world?"

Lu Qingjia thought about it and wondered, "It's not easy to calculate according to their standards."

Ji Yu slowly opened his eyes.

"It's too much above the norm."

"...You're only three hundred years old, and there are thousands of years old masters in the cultivation world, so you can't compare to your three hundred years old?"

"You can't count like this." Lu Qingjia dragged her away from the inn, preventing outsiders from listening to such a secret topic, "I am the prince of the Feng clan, how can my 300-year-old be compared to the 300-year-old of the human race?"

"..."

Ji Yu is really sour. When it comes to cultivation, three hundred years old is far more than several thousand years old, but when it comes to actual adulthood, three hundred years old is still a minor! This means that the final interpretation right belongs to the Feng Clan. Does it have an advantage no matter what? Phoenix is ​​unreasonable.

Ji Yu's mouth was flat, and he let him lead him as he walked.

Lu Qingjia turned around and saw that one of the monks was looking at them, Ji Yu to be precise.

He immediately stood behind Ji Yu, and Ji Yu said "Huh": "What's the matter?"

She wanted to look past him, but he pressed her shoulder hard enough to not allow it.

"It's nothing, just go as you say."

Ji Yu didn't care too much about this, nodded and said, "Then let's go back with those monks, it's more convenient."