Chapter 40

When Lu Qingjia didn't come, Ji Yu knew very well that she really wanted him to come.

But when he really came, and still sitting not far from him, Ji Yu felt uncomfortable again.

She was a little inexplicable panic, the kind of indescribable and scary, the kind of anticipation and fear of someone, wanting to have something with him, but not wanting to have a sense of contradiction with him, and she was almost out of breath. Up.

The emotion in her heart was so strong, Lu Qingjia felt it clearly.

He felt uncomfortable before, but he didn't know why.

He forced himself not to think about whether it was Ji Yu, even if he did, he didn't think it was because of him.

It wasn't until she saw him that the emotion became stronger, and he was sure that it was because of him.

He sat on the main seat and said lightly to Lingyue Daochang: "It's what you should do. I just come and take a look, don't take it to heart."

Lingyue Daochang is really stressed.

What is Qiong Huajun's identity? If Shu Shan knew he was coming, he would not make the scene so ordinary.

He still says "Don't take it to heart", but ask everyone present, who dare not really take him to heart?

Lingyue Daochang straightened up, not daring to look directly at Lu Qingjia, looking at the direction below the stage and clearing his throat: "Since the god said this, it is better to respect the old man."

He said this time more solemnly than before. Too much. First, it was announced that the Dengyun contest will start tomorrow morning, and then a brief introduction to the rules. It was nothing more than a one-on-one draw, until the two finally decided first.

When he said this, Lingyue Daochang's tone was a little tight and his eyes fluttered.

Qiong Huajun is not as natural and accustomed as Yin Ruyan for such things as sitting next to him.

And because he was too nervous, he didn't notice Lan Xuefeng's wrong face.

The reason for Lan Xuefeng's mistake was simple. It was the first time that he was so close to Lu Qingjia. They had met in private in the Shadow Moon Immortal Sect before, but that meeting...don't mention it.

He quietly felt the person sitting in the master's seat, the aura was hot and hot, even the human-shaped Lu Qingjia could make people feel the unique difference of Phoenix, this difference reminded Lan Xuefeng of his injury.

He had suspected Lu Qingjia, but he was not sure that it was him. He was so close now that he was suddenly sure.

Thinking about the relationship between Lu Qingjia and Ji Yu, thinking that he would never pay attention to him every time before ascending to the cloud, even if he did not show up when the Shadow Moon Immortal Sect was held, but now it is here, it is hard not to think it is for Ji Yu.

Is it because Ji Yu came to participate that he came?

Is it because Ji Yu found him and said those things that time, so he hurt him?

Lan Xuefeng squeezed the Liuyun Sword in his hand, and he told himself not to think too much, but he couldn't control it, he really couldn't control it.

He is not so worried as to worry about Ji Yu.

He vaguely realized that the real King Qionghua might not be what everyone thought, did Ji Yu know?