Fanwai 4

It's a marriage proposal!

It must be a marriage proposal!

She has only been here for two days, why did you propose to her?

Is this the legend that the one who loves you will always love you, no matter what you become, no matter when you know you?

Ji Yu was happy, embarrassed, and shy.

"You're only old, and you want to marry a wife." She turned her back and held her face, ignoring his eyes.

Lu Qingjia got up and walked lightly behind her. Ji Yu felt a heat approaching and knew it was him. Her face was hot, and she hurriedly said, "Don't get so close, it's so hot."

"You're not afraid of my body temperature." The boy said firmly, "You didn't react at all before, so why are you hot now?"

Ji Yu turned around suddenly and said, "I'm really hot. If you don't believe me, look at my face."

Lu Qingjia carefully observed her red cheeks and whispered to her, "Your face is not because of heat."

"..."

"It's because of shyness." The young man raised his lips and smiled, "Ji Yu, you're shy, do you want to marry me? Did you agree?"

Ji Yu put her arms between the two, preventing the eager young man from getting too close to him, breathing tight and saying, "To tell you the truth, I really want to marry you, but I already married you, so I don't need to marry again. ."

Lu Qingjia froze for a moment, turned her head in dissatisfaction and said, "But that's me in the future, not me now."

"Isn't that all you?"

"How can it be the same." Little Phoenix frowned, "You like the me later than the me now, don't you? If there was no me later, you wouldn't care about the me now, right?"

Ji Yu was bewildered by him and did not answer immediately, the teenager thought she had acquiesced.

"It's not fair." He puffed up, "I just met you, and I've already treated you... but you only care about me now because of me later."

He didn't say any more, seemed a little wronged, his eyes were red, Ji Yu hurriedly ran to him and patted his back lightly.

"Your horny temper is really cultivated since childhood." She said helplessly, "Even if I promise you, I won't keep you when you grow up. It will take tens of thousands of years for you to grow up, and I am only a mortal body now. , can't wait until then."

Lu Qingjia took her hand: "As long as you promise me, even if you are a mortal, I will try to make you immortal."

Ji Yu touched his face and sighed, "Can't I wait for you in the future?"

Lu Qingjia bit her lip with red eyes and said, "Not good."

He seemed to feel that he was a little embarrassed, and he didn't resist Ji Yu's touch at the beginning.

"Don't worry about me, I don't understand why I've only become like this after we met for two days. I'm not someone who gets tempted at will. There are so many beautiful girls from the Feng family. I haven't been tempted after three hundred years, I don't know. Why is this happening, you must be laughing at me, thinking that I am too...too..."

Too what?

so easy?

The boy's eyes were red, the corners of his eyes were wet, and his words were incoherent, but Ji Yu knew what he wanted to express.

She felt distressed and comforted softly: "No, no, I don't think so, you are the best little phoenix, when you grow up, you are also when you were young."