Chapter 39

There are still three days before the official start of Deng Yunjue. It is not too early or too late for Ji Yu to come. At dawn, she walked out of the room and stood outside the courtyard watching the rising sun.

The golden-red sunlight is so dazzling that she can hardly avoid avoiding it when she looks directly at it. Sometimes she feels that Lu Qingjia is like the sun, with thorns all over her body, and there is nowhere to hide.

The sun enveloped everything, and she really didn't know where to hide.

"Yeah, see who this is."

A harsh female voice interrupted Ji Yu's thoughts. She retracted her gaze and looked over, because she had just stared at the sun and her vision was a little blurred, and it took a long time to recognize who the person was.

It is Chan Yi, the second elder's big disciple, who has been comparing with the original owner since childhood. This time he wanted to be the first in the downhill experience, but he also said harsh words, but he finally lost.

In the original book, it was the second elder who brought her and Bai Wei to participate in the Deng Yun Jue.

After the original Ji Yu cannon fodder fell, she took her place and got everything that originally belonged to her.

Ji Yu didn't want to talk nonsense with her, she was in no mood, and she wanted to go back to the room.

"Why do you look at me with that kind of eyes? What right do you have to look down on me?" Chan Yi said in front of her, "I don't know what dirty means you used to make the Sect Master give you this number one regardless of the rules. , Ji Yu, I really look down on you, what's so proud of you?"

"What look did I look at you?" Ji Yu asked.

"You squint at me!"

"My eyes are uncomfortable after watching the sun, and my vision is blurred and I want to see you clearly before squinting. That's respect for you, how come I look down on you?"

"...You always There is an excuse to say, it doesn't matter how you look at me anyway, I don't care, I also look down on you!"

"No." Ji Yu curled his eyebrows, "Isn't it just a KPI that is not as high as me? As for this? If you like the first prize, I haven't got it yet. You go back to the sect and get it. "

Chan Yi didn't understand the first half of her sentence, but the latter understood.

She became anxious and said with red eyes: "I don't want your mercy! You are humiliating me! Ji Yu, wait, I must be ahead of you this time in Dengyun decision!"

"Master sister is already in the primordial infant stage. Cultivation base, how do you compare your ranking with the master sister?"

Chan Yi was taken aback, looked to his side, and saw a lazy Bai Wei in purple clothes with a flushed face and red ears at the equator: "So what, I will soon be Yuan Ying, no Is it just to find a powerful male repair double repair? I will lose to her? I will not lose."

"Then I wish you an early realization." Bai smiled, "But in this mountain of Shu, you can cultivate to surpass the master sister before Dengyun Jue. I am afraid that only Lingyue Dao will grow...Ah, that's not right, Lingyue Dao Chang is probably choking, Chanyi, It really doesn't work, do you want to think about risking your death and breaking into the forbidden land of the Shadow Moon Fairy Sect? Qionghua is the only one who can really make you wish in this world."

When someone mentioned Lu Qingjia, Ji Yu's eyelids jumped. In the Hehuan Sect, the seniority is not judged by the whole sect. The elders and the disciples of the suzerain are only Regarding the seniority of his teacher, Bai Wei only called Chan Yi's name and didn't call his junior sister.