Chapter 63

When Ji Yu asked, Wen Lingyi knew that Lu Qingjia might not have had an attack.

Why didn't he? This is not like him at all, is he possessed by someone? Was it that Yan Tingyun did not honestly heal his wounds and came to death again?

Impossible. Not long ago, Zelan reported that Yan Tingyun's injury was still very serious, but there was something wrong with the Yuechang Song he took away.

It's impossible for Lu Qingjia to be possessed by someone, but he didn't have an attack. Maybe... he wanted to hold a big one?

Wen Lingyi was unsure of the facts and was at a loss for words.

Ji Yu is not as complicated as his mind, she wants to figure out one thing now--

"You said he found this dragon horn hairpin... what did you do?"

Wen Lingyi turned his face to the side, flying diagonally into the eyebrows of the temples, and the high nose and deep side of the face, which was very angular.

He pondered for a moment and said: "...This is just my guess."

"Guess?" Ji Yu smiled, "You said that it is a fact to guess." She remembered that the hairpin came out of the storage ring on her own, "You know that I have been together with Lu Qingjia, so I let it be when I didn't know it. It came out on its own, hasn't it wronged you?"

Wen Lingyi didn't speak, but his eyes were erratic. Ji Yu recalled how he had been with Lu Qingjia these few days. They were together for almost twelve hours. If Wen Lingyi really did that, he must have discovered it.

Ji Yu felt that her blood pressure had risen. Wen Lingyi saw her displeased and explained in a low voice, "I just miss you, but I can't see you again, so I want to express my miss and miss you in this way. When you see it, you think of me."

He paused and said: "Now that you don't know about this, it can be seen that Lu Qingjia has never quarreled with you because of this, so I did not affect your feelings... if he quarreled with you because of this, he would be very demeaned, like you. Well, I should be loved, and I will definitely not restrain you like this."

Ji Yu didn't bother to listen to his teasing talks here. He just wanted to go back to Lu Qingjia and clarify the matter. Wen Lingyi saw that she was leaving, and said anxiously: "Wait Ji Yu, you want to get married with him, is this serious? "

Ji Yu looked back and said: "Yes." She said loudly, "I will not only marry him, but I will give him a nest of little phoenixes, so don't waste your time with me. If you want to deal with him, just come openly. , Rely on your ability to determine the outcome, don't think about using me, it's impossible, give up."

Wen Lingyi's dictionary never contains the word "resignation": "I will not give up. Maybe it was because of Lu Qingjia at the beginning, but it was only the beginning. I said last time that I have a sincere heart for you. Yes, if you want the emperor, I can't give it to you, but I can give you other things. I will treat you better than Lu Qingjia. It doesn't matter if you don't accept it now. You will always find out who is best for you in the future. I Waiting for that moment to come."

His peachy eyes are full of obsession: "It doesn't matter if you reject me now. I'll wait for you. If you want to marry him, then you will get married. I can accept even if you want to give birth to an heir. When we are together, I will also Will treat your children as if they were his own, even if his father is Lu Qingjia."

...It's so generous. It's okay to get married, and it's okay to have children. What should I say? As expected, Wen Lingyi?

Ji Yu looked at him up and down, and spit out coldly--